SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

22 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You realize the swine flu was only deadly to about 12,000 Americans over 12 months right?

Were deaths being counted as liberally with swine flu as they are with Covid?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

Walz kicking the can down the street again.  Was scheduled to make the MN school reopening plan tomorrow.  Now moved it to Thursday.  Guess the CDC recommendation to get kids back into school plus still being short 20K projected deaths don't fit his narrative.  

On 7/18/2020 at 1:44 PM, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Syrian face covering boutique called "Dumb Mask Us."

I won’t be eating at any establishment that advertises on 1310, wait none advertise on that garbage.

25 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m sure that Florida is the only state doing that, nothing to see here.

Unfortunately their incompetence when it comes to covid is a direct reflection of their infections and deaths spiraling out of control.

if only we had some centralized leadership regarding the pandemic....

NHL around the corner. Be interesting to see if fear news dies a bit. They want to promote the game and the playoffs. They like keeping Covid talk under control and low. It’s the pesky journalists and beat writers that talk about it looking for clicks. 

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Unfortunately their incompetence when it comes to covid is a direct reflection of their infections and deaths spiraling out of control.

Give 5 examples on what Biden or Hilary won’t have done differently in the situation. 

Enlighten me.

Easy to put blame in an unprecedented time  Leadership as a whole hasn’t been great. Politics has made this a mess  

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Just stop. Making that political is not the hill to die on.  Look at the list again.

9 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Give 5 examples on what Biden or Hilary won’t have done differently in the situation. 

Enlighten me.

Easy to put blame in an unprecedented time  Leadership as a whole hasn’t been great. Politics has made this a mess  

What does it matter what they would do? They are not in charge and have no say into how we are handling the pandemic. I agree politics have made this a mess, almost every one of trump’s statements or decisions on the pandemic have been politically motivated, even when most of them have killed his chance at re-election.

15 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

And then people would whine that trump is a dictator and should let the states handle it. I’m old enough to know how this game is played.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

And then people would whine that trump is a dictator and should let the states handle it. I’m old enough to know how this game is played.

So wearing a mask is an infringement on their civil liberties but sending in para military troops to cities across the country is ok?

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

To be fair, Trump is a bit distracted.  Again...

FB_IMG_1595769053850.jpg

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

So wearing a mask is an infringement on their civil liberties but sending in para military troops to cities across the country is ok?

I haven't defended that move, nor will I.

The problem is the mayors of portland and seattle SHOULD have asked for help, but because all of this trash is so political, they didn't and they let their cities burn.

If a democratic president were in the white house, they'd have asked for help.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Protecting Federal property because the local's won't do it.  Not really so hard to understand is it?  If it was me I'd let it all burn and let the cities rebuild it.  I pray that all these cities don't get a dime from the federal taxpayers to rebuild.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Protecting Federal property because the local's won't do it.  Not really so hard to understand is it?  If it was me I'd let it all burn and let the cities rebuild it.  I pray that all these cities don't get a dime from the federal taxpayers to rebuild.

1000+ % agree

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I haven't defended that move, nor will I.

The problem is the mayors of portland and seattle SHOULD have asked for help, but because all of this trash is so political, they didn't and they let their cities burn.

If a democratic president were in the white house, they'd have asked for help.

Um... 

Their cities arent "burning". I have family there.  Everyone is fine. 

The reasoning by Trump is that federal buildings need to be protected.  They were already.  The protests were peaceful, with a few isolated incidents that were managed by local law enforcement.

The real reason, and any reasonable person understands, is to intimidate protesters.

Now, continue with your s#$# show of lies.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

These cities weren't burning to the ground.  

More lies repeated by the cult.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Um... 

The reasoning by Trump is that federal buildings need to be protected.  They were already.  The protests were peaceful, with a few isolated incidents that were managed by local law enforcement.

The real reason, and any reasonable person understands, is to intimidate protesters.

WOW - who dresses you in the morning?

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Um... 

Antifa isn’t real and Portland and Seattle are doing just fine?

What color is the sky where you live?

55 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

And I pray that less people stop dying from covid.

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

And I pray that less people stop dying from covid.

If it means Donald Trump gets re-elected? Be honest.

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Antifa isn’t real and Portland and Seattle are doing just fine?

What color is the sky where you 

Antifa isn't what Trump and the rest of the paranoid right try to espouse.  

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/6/8/21277320/antifa-anti-fascist-explained

Kind of like believing in The Deep State and putting forth Quanon conspiracy theories.  

Paranoid delusions. 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic