SiouxSports.com Forum

Nicholls State game day,

Nodak78

This game wasn’t fun to watch, not at all. Really no part of the game seemed fun to watch or did it look like we were going to win. The whole game we kept waiting for something to happen, but it never did. Nicholls controlled the game from start to finish. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, You In Reverse said:

We have to fire Bubba. He didn’t even try to  win the game today and most of the decisions he was in charge of today cost us the game. We can never be a good team if those decisions are the standard.

Bubba didn’t even try to win the game today.

really? Question much but this is over the top

UND has to play NDSU , SDSU and USD every year going forward.........be happy UND made the playoffs 2 out of the past 6 years under Bubba. UND won't sniff the playoffs out of the MVC with Bubba as the HC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

Stupid punt. Go Colonels next week.

Normally I would agree. For the first time ever I will hope ndsu wins.  If somehow Nicholls pulled the upset it would just give the AD a reason to keep Bubbba since they lost to a team that just beat ndsu. 

For UND to get to a championship level Bubba has to go.  He is not the guy to do it.  Unfortunately I suspect they will see it as progress that they made the playoffs and Bubba will be back.  Just delays the inevitable that must happen if UND is going to compete for an FCS title.  I certainly hope I’m wrong. 

• Upvote 1

Awful performance. Can’t stand watching a UND team that can’t win at the line of scrimmage; can’t stop the run and can’t run the ball. Can’t stand watching a UND team whose “leader” kicks field goals that have no chance or punts when down two scores late in the 4th quarter. Can’t stand watching UND football continue to fall under pressure. Can’t stand watching UND football continue to bow down to NDSU’s dominance in the state of North Dakota and not try to change that. Can’t stand the lack of emphasis of the program by UND athletics. Can’t stand the horrible complacency present within UND’s average at best football program.

Ouch. I vented. Feel only marginally better. On to the MVFC. Too bad we couldn’t even host a game against Nicholls fricken State or play up against NDSU next weekend. Just awful management of UND football on AND off the field. Damn 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2