SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Minnesota -- The Rivalry, with all the trimmings

stoneySIOUX

2 hours ago, John W. said:

Good to see Berry and Motzko are beer drinkin'., pizza eatin' buddies....Lucia had a strong ego and Hak was/is just a hateful guy....glad boff are out of that rivalry...

Hatefulness must be in the eye of the beholder, because I never saw that in Hakstol. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jk said:

Hatefulness must be in the eye of the beholder, because I never saw that in Hakstol. 

Funny, you have to question who is hateful, when a guy who takes pot shots at someone at every opportunity, and has probably never talked to the guy.  That truly is hateful.

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2019 at 4:22 AM, John W. said:

Good to see Berry and Motzko are beer drinkin'., pizza eatin' buddies....Lucia had a strong ego and Hak was/is just a hateful guy....glad boff are out of that rivalry...

What a lack of class. One could do an interesting psychological study on the individual that would post this comment. Hakstol has been a respected member of the Fighting Sioux family and a credit to the University.  One who does this kind of stuff exposes herself/himself as a sorry, cowardly excuse for a fan. I suppose after 10-12 beers one can build up the courage to post this.  It will probably keep you giddy til Santa brings this years hockey video games. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Gopher fans in attendance:

Thursday:  537

Friday:  625

There is just so much more to do on a cold Friday evening in Minneapolis though.....I mean there are lakes, and bars, trees, and college girls, warm sandy beaches, and they have the Gay 90's (still there right???). 

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

Hak is 100% NOT a hateful human. Great dude, actually. 

My youngest daughter attended a week -long hockey camp at REA  while Hak was still HC.  She stressed how Hak, who was around the rink but not directly involved in the camp, was always gracious and helpful to the campers. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Wilbur said:

There is just so much more to do on a cold Friday evening in Minneapolis though.....I mean there are lakes, and bars, trees, and college girls, warm sandy beaches, and they have the Gay 90's (still there right???). 

Browsing AirBNB and Southwest figuring out where and how soon to get the hell out of here for a week is my personal favorite pastime.  

• Upvote 1