SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Minnesota -- The Rivalry, with all the trimmings

stoneySIOUX

2 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

The puns have run their course...

Hey man, why don't just you be a little more ... thankful... you are getting this high-quality, above-board comedy :D

Hahahaha I totally realized that you weren't being grumpy, you were partaking.... well done. Just like I prefer my turkey.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mattim said:

Big ice works in their favor, they both play and practice on it, we don’t. They are young and not as physical so they have more room to run. We should win two, but I expect a split. I want the sweep, but this one will be difficult. 

UND always seems to have problems on their gapping on the big ice surface.  Unless you play on it often it can be difficult to close the lanes and not get too aggressive on the penalty kill.  It kind of forces you to be a little passive once the zone is gained.  Makes for less excitement in my mind.  Glad to see one by one teams moving away from the bigger ice surfaces.

10 hours ago, fight on sioux said:

For those of us that don't live in the coverage area, I see it is on Fox Sports Go app but didn't find it on the schedule when I looked. If someone

knows the best way to watch via webcast please let me know!

You can watch it if the log in you use for Fox Sports Go is from the FSN coverage area. Otherwise a SS.com exclusive stream has been known to pop up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

You can watch it if the log in you use for Fox Sports Go is from the FSN coverage area. Otherwise a SS.com exclusive stream has been known to pop up.

Yeah, pretty sure that doesn't cover Colorado... If anyone else has options please let me know! Can't miss these game!

2 hours ago, fight on sioux said:

Yeah, pretty sure that doesn't cover Colorado... If anyone else has options please let me know! Can't miss these game!

Yeah, I spent far too much time trying to figure that out with surprisingly little google information, as I’m in Seattle where Midwest sports don’t exist. Came to the conclusion you can’t access outside the region through app, etc., just like NFL. Streaming services like YouTube tv and the Hulu option sound like they have the full regional lineup but even that I couldn’t confirm 100%. Anyone with first hand knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

3 minutes ago, Sodbuster said:

Down in AZ during this weekend......must be rough. I kid, I kid.

Haha, I'll be in northern AZ where the weather forecast shows 5-8" of snow to hit on Thurs/Fri.  Nothing like when I lived in ND but I would love to watch a couple UND wins while snowed in.  :) 

3 hours ago, fight on sioux said:

I stream PlayStation Vue. With the sports package I get at least 10 different FOX sports networks including FOX North. They might have a free trial you could sign up for.

46 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

I stream PlayStation Vue. With the sports package I get at least 10 different FOX sports networks including FOX North. They might have a free trial you could sign up for.

New trials and subscriptions have been deactivated since PlayStation Vue is shutting down on Jan. 30th, 2020.

——————

I won’t be spending Thanksgiving at home. However, I’ll see about just starting the stream before I leave the house. Only problem will be if an issue pops up as I won’t be able to fix it. Friday game, I’ll be home.

1 hour ago, Brett0909 said:

Yeah, I spent far too much time trying to figure that out with surprisingly little google information, as I’m in Seattle where Midwest sports don’t exist. Came to the conclusion you can’t access outside the region through app, etc., just like NFL. Streaming services like YouTube tv and the Hulu option sound like they have the full regional lineup but even that I couldn’t confirm 100%. Anyone with first hand knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Try and find a friend who has that subscription in the Midwest and try their credentials maybe?

trial and error may be your best bet. 

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

Haha, I'll be in northern AZ where the weather forecast shows 5-8" of snow to hit on Thurs/Fri.  Nothing like when I lived in ND but I would love to watch a couple UND wins while snowed in.  :) 

Sounds like our forecast. If myself and my family are safe at home  and watching a couple of UND wins vs. Minnesota........it will be an extremely satisfying and cozy Thanksgiving.