SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State at North Dakota (January 25 & 26)

GoalieMask

2 hours ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

I guarantee if Blais or Hak was coaching someone would have been sent out to send a message to # 22. It’s ok because the players now have no passion or fire. 

“Cole Smith...#22, go light him up!”

In no way did the officials cost UND that game, the better team won.

That being said Toddy not reviewing that play last night is a joke.  Watched the replay several times and to hear a possible explanation that Mismash is a diver still doesn't excuse that dumbass from reviewing the play.

Game got out of control after that directly because of him. 

Scheel was very good last night. Gave the team a chance to steal one that they didn't deserve to win.
Missing the knee on Schuldt and then giving Mismash a penalty on top of that is inexcusable. Then add on not even being willing to look at it and just saying I already saw it is ridiculous. The best have open conversations and are willing to admit when they miss a call but Anderson is on the other end of the spectrum. Terrible official, thank god he is retiring after the year.
I thought the 1st period UND played decent but when it ended up 1-0 I knew it was another missed opportunity. You knew St. Cloud would push and UND had missed their opportunities for a 2nd or 3rd goal.
The 2nd and 3rd periods were all St. Cloud. UND looked like they didn't even want the puck when they did have it and most of the time it looked like they needed a 2nd puck out there because SCSU was in complete control of the puck.

1 minute ago, franchise said:

Berry has done as well as anyone could ask, when you have unexpected departures like Jost, Boeser, Schmaltz, Jewels, Stecher, and the list goes on.

If these kids would stay 4 or 5 yrs, then we would be right there with SCSU and UMD. 

Unexpected? I’ll give you Jost.

5 minutes ago, franchise said:

Berry has done as well as anyone could ask, when you have unexpected departures like Jost, Boeser, Schmaltz, Jewels, Stecher, and the list goes on.

If these kids would stay 4 or 5 yrs, then we would be right there with SCSU and UMD. 

This is sarcasm, right?

35 minutes ago, franchise said:

Unexpected departures? The only one that left unexpected early was jost but was he really that unexpected after how much he dominated puck control? Everyone left when berry know they were going to after the season.  

As far as the penalty goes mishmash did a dumb, wait no stupid penalty. Yes it should have been a penalty but u can't retaliate like that given the circumstances and time in the game. I understand ur pissed and hurt but come on, grow up. Scsu played better and deserved to win. Scheel was amazing and kept us alive. Time to go full blown goon mode tonight. Or wait we need blood or McWilliam back. 

I really like Schloss and his articles but lately it's been....:huh:.  He needs to stop trying to make chicken salad out of chicken s**t. 

SOG advantage, faceoff win %, games not decided until the third yet last night was like watching GFC vs North in boy's HS hockey.