SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State at North Dakota (January 25 & 26)

GoalieMask

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

We’ve officially established that the Twitter account of Brad E. Schlossman is really a parody account run by Tim Hennessy, right?

Brad really loves his stats. Ugh just play hockey. UND was dominated in the final two periods and was lucky to only lose by a goal (And empty netter). 

47 minutes ago, SiouxTrue said:

Love The Fighting Sioux, always have, always will, but sorry - I'm afraid the reality is Canisius didn't beat us; WE beat us.  St. Cloud is a team that doesn't beat itself.  

How dare you, sir! The Griffs force fed UND those puck shaped L's so badly that I heard the boys won't go anywhere near a parking garage!

22 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

You know, I could see if you’re in @MafiaMan‘s broomball league or @Godsmack‘s old man beer league getting away with a pass up the middle in your defensive zone but probably not advisable in D-I hockey against the #1 team in the nation. 

I’ve lit into players on my team for doing just that.

24 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

So I just saw Schlossman’s write up that Jimmy Schuldt won’t face any suspension so question, will UND put it past them and just focus on the game or will they attempt to get even with Schuldt? 

There may be more negative than positive going after a three year senior captain Hobey candidate. Judgement call.

27 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

So I just saw Schlossman’s write up that Jimmy Schuldt won’t face any suspension so question, will UND put it past them and just focus on the game or will they attempt to get even with Schuldt? 

WOW, so rules really don’t apply anymore depending on what team you are, gotacha, so pretty much like the rest of the country now

5 hours ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

The game wasn’t that close 

I agree with you.  We were beaten like a dead horse in the 2nd and 3rd periods and quite fortunate it wasn't more than 1 all going in to the 3rd period thanks to some very good goal tending by Scheel and poor "puck luck" by St. Clown.  Funny, but you never hear our folks talking about the other team's poor "puck luck", guess it only happens to our team.      

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

What?  Knee on knee, no doubt, and no suspension?  such a fine message that sends. 

19 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Why is Adams the extra player, wtf.

nothing this staff does makes any sense.

Yes, getting slower against a speedy team seems like a recipe for chasing again all night, only being further behind them this time.