SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

28 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Paid by who? Do we know?

27 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

Yes we do.

NDSU Athletics or Chris Kleiman directly.

I answered your question in case you missed it.

Any thoughts or comments on this?

Maybe bison73 can 'help out' on this one for the cause...

2 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

I read it at the same place where I posted the Robbins suspension here back on January 5th that nobody wanted to report.

Ok, I’m not doubting you, I just like to read things first hand. Was in it an article or what’s your source if you don’t mind?

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Suspicious, sure, me too.

Jumping to crazy conclusions based on your own personal bias and no facts? I don’t see that as logical.

Some people are always that way. I try hard not to build narratives based on my disdain for for things like NDSU but this situation is rich with layers that fit together effortlessly.

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

Some people are always that way. I try hard not to build narratives based on my disdain for for things like NDSU but this situation is rich with layers that fit together effortlessly.

So with the information you have, you think NDSU cheated their way to 7 out of 8 national championships?

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Truth in many cases is a matter of perspective.

Light is a particle, no, light is a photon.

Both are true, depends on how it’s being observed.

The absolute truth is out there somewhere, but her statement isn’t the end all be all of facts in this case if you look at her involvement.

Since she and her son are the only ones legitimately talking about it we don’t have much else to compare them to.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bison06 said:

So with the information you have, you think NDSU cheated their way to 7 out of 8 national championships?

No. I am suspicious now though. For sure the first handful were legit. These last few with Mr Newman on the sidelines have a different shine to me now though. That doesn’t mean I’ll pound on a desk and call NDSU cheaters, yet.

3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

No. I am suspicious now though. For sure the first handful were legit. These last few with Mr Newman on the sidelines have a different shine to me now though. That doesn’t mean I’ll pound on a desk and call NDSU cheaters, yet.

Fair enough.

Do you feel the James Madison national championship is tainted because they had players suspended for a positive test following the semifinal game with NDSU?

16 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Truth in many cases is a matter of perspective.

Light is a particle, no, light is a photon.

Both are true, depends on how it’s being observed.

The absolute truth is out there somewhere, but her statement isn’t the end all be all of facts in this case if you look at her involvement.

Speaking of light- Being an alum of NDSU I can only imagine it would take an aweful lot for you to go public with information that would shed negative light on them.  

I would like to think you would be very sure of what you were stating.  This wasn’t like an edited video clip where 20 minutes on either side of what was shown was removed.  Both sides layed it out there for everyone to read.  

The formula was designed and discovered during Ag research down there...it was a eureka like discovery when they found what served as a tranquilizer for cattle, also served as a workout recovery product for the student athletes.  Now with this coming out...I heard the East Germans are on line 1, and very interested in how the program all works.

Seriously, forget the NCAA people in Indy for the time being.  This investigation should be starting hard and fast by their Athletic Compliance Department...that is why they are there.  However, my understanding over the years has been that that area of their department has had more than a glass completely full of yellow kool aid approach to things.  Which would mean they more than likely won’t be all that interested in finding answers to this ordeal.  I would be shocked if proven otherwise.

• Upvote 2

I guess I don't see the big deal here.  Athletes take supplements.  The supplement he took was inappropriate or tainted.  An athlete is responsible for what he/she puts in their body.  There's an automatic suspension.

I see this as an unfortunate situation, not some grand conspiracy. Occam's Razor.  Similar to the Nate Schmidt suspension.  If he was getting HGH or steroids from a trainer that would be different.  Same suspension, but totally different circumstance.

4 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Even some Bison fans are now saying this tarnishes their national championships.

Many of the Bison fans want answers and want to know how this was allowed to happen. Funny the bison fans on this board could care less this even happened or has even been brought to life.

i feel bad for the player, men need to stand up and admit when they are wrong