SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

5 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Homer for the win 

You guys realize that many people who are very close to the program, who post on Bisonville are also saying the supplement was “clear victory”. I know who many of the posters are on Bisonville and a few of them that are saying it’s “clear victory” wouldn’t be putting out publicly if it wasn’t absolutely true.

So I think we’re past the point of speculating what supplement BR took.

40 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If he’s saying it’s a fact, what makes you doubt him? 

Here's another fact:

Newman pushes a public preworkout, but also has his secret under the table "extra good stuff" he pushes to athletes that's not available to the public.

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Thanks for having no reason to doubt me.

Now who’s having trouble with reading comprehension?

Others who are in the know are saying the same thing on Bisonville. Anybody else who would know saying the same thing as you?

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Others who are in the know are saying the same thing on Bisonville. 

Well if that's not the most credible sources to know when the kid took. Same sources saying another student gave it to him like Matt Larson claimed.

But his own mother....not credible. Listen to me, I'm from Bisonville!

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Well if that's not the most credible sources to know when the kid took. Same sources saying another student gave it to him like Matt Larson claimed.

But his own mother....not credible. Listen to me, I'm from Bisonville!

5 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I have a source that says Newman's secret sauce was widely distributed and it's not the one online. And if found out NDSU could be in big trouble!

You’ve derailed man. Bisonville isn’t the source I hold credible, it’s a few specific posters who are more connected with the program than I could ever hope to be. They don’t post without the facts. 

2 hours ago, SlowHand said:

Robbins has more to lose and gain. 

Yes, yes they do.

So then why are they (a former starting FB and a HOF WBB player) risking alienating all Bison-dom by making the statements that were made and accusing a 'trusted staff member'?  

Given they have the most to lose and least to gain and still they did it I'm saying I believe them more than the AD. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

Please list the "facts." 

I don’t have facts other than a Bison football player got suspended for taking a PED.  

The other fact I know at the time and care a little bit about  is there is a huge discrepancy over where he got them.  If they didn’t come from another student athlete, what else is your AD lying about?? I’m not saying he is but the one thing both him and the mom were pretty clear on in the article is who supplied it.  

It absolutely baffles me how someone can spend as much time trying to convince an opposing fan base that their team is not in the wrong.  I can see putting out a contrary view, but to keep up the back and forth just seems like you somehow are begging for UND's approval.   Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, tnt said:

It absolutely baffles me how someone can spend as much time trying to convince an opposing fan base that their team is not in the wrong.  I can see putting out a contrary view, but to keep up the back and forth just seems like you somehow are begging for UND's approval.   Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Or I just appreciate a good discussion. The world doesn’t have the corner bar or the barbershop to discuss meaningless things anymore so people do it in online forums. 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Ben Newman's name has come up.
"Clean Victory" has come up. <-- interesting name for a supplement product 

And look what it took me 15 seconds to find:
https://www.cleanvictorysupplements.com/pages/team 

I immediately noticed the irony of the name too. Hilarious actually if it turns out that is the product.

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Bison fan: "I known for a fact what the kid took."

Another Bison fan, "But that supplement doesn't have any banned NCAA substance in it."

Bison fan, "Hmmm. Small detail....he musta got a bad batch."

Your complete lack of understanding of how the supplement industry is run is becoming apparent. 

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

So it was a roommate, meaning another student or another student/athlete?

By the logic I’m seeing on this board by some, that should have been enough of a smoking gun to investigate the entire University and athletic department for lack of institutional control.

A student with a legal script for a medication is a smoking gun? 

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

A student with a legal script for a medication is a smoking gun? 

The suspended player didn’t have a script and was given the drugs from someone who did. In the eyes of the FBI and the DEA giving someone a controlled substance they don’t have a prescription for and speculation....paying them for the meds is dealing drugs and depending on the scale of it all would lead to charges being filed.