SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

12 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The fact that you would characterize it with those words is quite telling. You make it sound like the damn Columbia’s cartel set up shop in the basement of the fargodome.

If you can’t make it at whatever career you’re at now, you’ll always have a job writing headlines for CNN.

That sounds like a perfect job for McFeely or Kolpack. 

16 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The fact that you would characterize it with those words is quite telling. You make it sound like the damn Columbia’s cartel set up shop in the basement of the fargodome.

If you can’t make it at whatever career you’re at now, you’ll always have a job writing headlines for CNN.

The biggest fake narrative on this story is the "student provided to player" version the Administration (Deep State) is putting out.  Also, have to follow the $$ on good ole Benny Boy, let's just see how he was paid.

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Yet you’re the one saying calling for sanctions is laughable even though the player has said this illegal PED was used “throughout the locker room.  So, the fact you would characterize this situation as something to laugh off, is actually the “quite telling” opinion. 

I never said it was in the basement of the Fargodome;  i’m assuming it would be much easier for them to store these large quantities of drugs in the hopper bins over by the livestock barns. 

12 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

For all Bison fans out there who are saying that we are blowing this out or proportion....congrats.  You have [played right into our game.  Most fans will defend their team and program when it is being attacked.  But given the success of the NDSU football program recently, Bison fans will defend their program to the death if there is even a miniscule chance the legacy will be at any way tarnished.

My advise to Bison fans, relax.  Your program is getting some flack from likely an isolated incident. Try not to take it so personally. We are just a rival school giving you some crap about an issue. 

Sure is isolated to this program.   Not many other programs in the country have coaches distributing PEDs to players.   

28 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Yet you’re the one saying calling for sanctions is laughable even though the player has said this illegal PED was used “throughout the locker room.  So, the fact you would characterize this situation as something to laugh off, is actually the “quite telling” opinion. 

I never said it was in the basement of the Fargodome;  i’m assuming it would be much easier for them to store these large quantities of drugs in the hopper bins over by the livestock barns. 

If you don't know the answers to the following questions, you have no basis for any conclusion:

What was the supplement? Exactly who was "distributing" it to players? Which players actually took this supplement, whatever it was? How often  did the players use this substance? What performance benefits might a player actually be expected to receive from this substance (why is it banned)?

I may have missed it, but don't see the answer to any of these questions anywhere in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

If you don't know the answers to the following questions, you have no basis for any conclusion:

What was the supplement? Exactly who was "distributing" it to players? Which players actually took this supplement, whatever it was? How often  did the players use this substance? What performance benefits might a player actually be expected to receive from this substance (why is it banned)?

I may have missed it, but don't see the answer to any of these questions anywhere in this thread. 

Sound like good questions that somebody from the Forum should be asking but whatever.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gothmog said:

I tried to answer the last one.  It’s fact that certain players or positions, Kramer has work out twice daily in off season.  I would imagine a pre workout would be very beneficial in that situation.  

NDSU May have some explaining to do as their distribution story seems to not align with the player.   If it was in fact anything but a student athlete, your AD just lied to everyone which will make all of this much worse.  What else is he trying to cover up??

One player used it once and got caught.  Media and staff didn’t report on it at the time either so no one really knows the answers to the other questions.  

5 hours ago, Bison06 said:

He didn’t have a prescription, so he either got it from another player who did or another university student. 

Either way, calling for sanctions is laughable.

It can only come from players or students? Your narrow-mindedness is actually what’s laughable. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

Most of your questions are irrelevant, as we know it was a supplement/substance banned by the NCAA.  You’re trying to split hairs in an attempt to hopefully make it sound less serious, but to the NCAA and it’s rules, it doesn’t matter. 

Did you read Kolpack’s article?  We know a member of the staff was distributing it to the players, as Lori told us.  We don’t know which players, however we know she said it was used throughout the locker room.  

Hopefully this clears up your confusion. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Most of your questions are irrelevant, as we know it was a supplement/substance banned by the NCAA.  You’re trying to split hairs in an attempt to hopefully make it sound less serious, but to the NCAA and it’s rules, it doesn’t matter. 

Did you read Kolpack’s article?  We know a member of the staff was distributing it to the players, as Lori told us.  We don’t know which players, however we know she said it was used throughout the locker room.  

Hopefully this clears up your confusion. 

I'm not trying minimize anything. Those are legitimate  questions and no one on this forum knows the answers.

Obviously, if NDSU staff did give the player the supplement, or if more players are involved, that's a problem. But we don't know that that's what happened, and until you do you're just engaging in wishful thinking about a rival. You want this to be true. But the evidence just isn't there.

6 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

I'm not trying minimize anything. Those are legitimate  questions and no one on this forum knows the answers.

Obviously, if NDSU staff did give the player the supplement, or if more players are involved, that's a problem. But we don't know that that's what happened, and until you do you're just engaging in wishful thinking about a rival. You want this to be true. But the evidence just isn't there.

You’re choosing to believe the player and his family are lying. 

I fail to see their incentive to lie and make up a story about a staff member, and also make up a story about prevalent use throughout the locker room.  

50 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It wasn’t being spread throughout the locker room and his mother wasn’t a UND alumnus mad at her own alma mater. 

Thanks for proving my point on how jumping to conclusions without the facts is laughable.

48 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It can only come from players or students? Your narrow-mindedness is actually what’s laughable. 

Thanks for proving my point that jumping to conclusions without the facts is laughable. You don’t know for sure where the UND player got his Adderall.

1 hour ago, Gothmog said:

Those sound like a great starting list for an NCAA follow-up ... ;) 

21 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

You’re choosing to believe the player and his family are lying. 

I fail to see their incentive to lie and make up a story about a staff member, and also make up a story about prevalent use throughout the locker room.  

Who has more to lose/gain by their claims? That's normally where I start. 

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Thanks for proving my point that jumping to conclusions without the facts is laughable. You don’t know for sure where the UND player got his Adderall.

The whisper campaign at the time was from his roommate (who had a script for it). 

4 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

I think we are all waiting for NDJuice U AD and admin staff to own up to this and handle it....the continued denial and silence puts even more tarnish on those trophies...

in nursing this is how an error is handled: nurse, who has completed a competency (so she has knowledge, important fact here too) makes a very serious error (death or disability). She is licensed in her state... hospital determines course (moved out of specialty area, mandatory class about medication administration, and 3 day suspension). This is then reported to the state board of nursing since it would be teviewed by them anyway.

MESSAGE: We admit our employee made an error and we will manage AND monitor his/her future actions.

I don’t see anything like that here.... my grandson says to his sister: Man up, Laura.

Man up, NDJuice U!!!

If you are a nurse you should know better than what you posted.  Hospital administration will never admit a employee made a "error" causing death.  It opens them up to liability.  If you are a nurse, you are certainly not one involved in legal or administrative policies.

24 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Who has more to lose/gain by their claims? That's normally where I start. 

Robbins has more to lose and gain.  His mother mentioned he wanted to get to the NFL.  As year suspension as a senior all but eliminates his chances of that happening.  He is personally responsible for what he ingests.  I doubt someone mixed a caffeine supplement and forced it down his throat.  Granted, someone at NDSU more than likely told him it was ok to take "Clean Victory" as a pre-workout supplement.  It is ok to use if mixed appropriately.  Doubling up on it was probably not discussed.  When all else fails, read the directions. 

I dont blame UND fans for jumping on this and having some fun.  If the shoe was on the other foot I am sure the roles would be reversed.  Bad deal for Robbins, but personal responsibility is important here. 

31 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The whisper campaign at the time was from his roommate (who had a script for it). 

So it was a roommate, meaning another student or another student/athlete?

By the logic I’m seeing on this board by some, that should have been enough of a smoking gun to investigate the entire University and athletic department for lack of institutional control.

18 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Granted, someone at NDSU more than likely told him it was ok to take "Clean Victory" as a pre-workout supplement.  It is ok to use if mixed appropriately.  Doubling up on it was probably not discussed.  When all else fails, read the directions. 

Bison fan tell UND fan not to jump to speculations.

Bison fan jumps to speculations.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gothmog said:

Didn't Travis Beck already tweet that it was Newman?