SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Idaho Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, Kab said:

We are so predictable

other coaches can watch film and make a game plan

i don’t know what our coaches watch 

we will hear the same excuses by bubba, can almost type then all out before the game

You could pretty much pull up about 15 other post game comments from Bubba in the past.....they will be the exact same freaking thing again this week. 

When they didn’t go on 4th down Kett was pissed he was looking at bubba when he came off the field shaking his head

alot of us spen a lot of money following this team and this is what we get from coaches

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

really hurt not to have wanzek and toivenan.  they make a couple of those catches and we win.

or not have a blocked punt, missed PAT, inability to run the ball in 4th quarter with 2 possession lead, missed tackles in secondary, etc. etc. etc.  

1 minute ago, Kab said:

When they didn’t go on 4th down Kett was pissed he was looking at bubba when he came off the field shaking his head

alot of us spen a lot of money following this team and this is what we get from coaches

I was ok with him not going for it on 4th down a few of the other times in other games, but that felt like a completely obvious time were you must go for it. 

1 minute ago, NoDaks said:

If there aren't changes after this, I lose basically all faith in bubba and will be ready to move on. I let it go after last season without changes, but something has to change, or we are in for some long seasons.

Bubba has already had too many chances to make changes. If anyone goes down he has to go down with them. Bubba has no business leading this team anymore.

• Upvote 1

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

Bubba has already had too many chances to make changes. If anyone goes down he has to go down with them. Bubba has no business leading this team anymore.

This.......^^^

At some point Bubba has to own what he has done at UND. 

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

I agree fully.   Get Bubba out and let someone else finish out the season.   I'd even be in favor of Danny Freund being the interm coach.   He bleeds UND football more than anyone I know.   At any rate, everyone at the top needs to go, all of them.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

or not have a blocked punt, missed PAT, inability to run the ball in 4th quarter with 2 possession lead, missed tackles in secondary, etc. etc. etc.  

Coach: "Hey you think you can not kick it out of bounds this game?"

Kicker: "Probably not."

Coach: "How about extra points? Can you make all those today?"

Kicker: "I'm going to go with no on that one."

Coach: "I guess I won't ask about field goals."

18 minutes ago, Kab said:

We are so predictable

other coaches can watch film and make a game plan

i don’t know what our coaches watch 

we will hear the same excuses by bubba, can almost type then all out before the game

the only time we weren't predictable was when we threw a few passes when trying to run the clock.  

I would have taken predictable then.  Run another minute and a half off the clock and it changes the ending

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I’d be on board with that

Nope... all knee jerk reactions at this point AND he is a young coach .... very qualified but don’t sour him or burn him out putting him in a position like this. He is a diamond in the rough but givechim time.

Finish the season and then the AD needs to have some serious talks with coaches (?players?),  the Sioux community, and then determine what we need....

Don’t know what this issue is..... but someone needs to provide real strict parameters for the rest of the season...

1 minute ago, Mama Sue said:

Nope... all knee jerk reactions at this point AND he is a young coach .... very qualified but don’t sour him or burn him out putting him in a position like this. He is a diamond in the rough but givechim time.

Finish the season and then the AD needs to have some serious talks with coaches (?players?),  the Sioux community, and then determine what we need....

Don’t know what this issue is..... but someone needs to provide real strict parameters for the rest of the season...

He had a chance to fix the offense and didn’t do it. As a result he should go down with them. It’s not good enough.

38 minutes ago, LeaveNoDoubt said:

Let’s see what Schmidt can do these last two games as interim coach

RU fucking kidding, he is part of the problem!  Our defense blitzes almost every play.  He puts players in crappy spots all the time and calls a reckless game.  Where the hell was the safety help on the last TD?  Oh wait, he left the corner to cover the opposing teams best WR alone again with the game on the line.  

The game had a lot of issues and it was a bad loss, but defense if a big part of the problem right now.  Kett doesn't play well in clutch situation... he was a mess at the end of game the last two weeks.  Guy makes some great throws and some terrible ones as well, very inconsistent.   We are very depleted at WR and the OL had a bad game in pass protection.  Special teams... I can't believe the punter tried to kick the ball with the two Idaho players coming.  Eat the ball or spin out from the block and try to make a play.  I was cringing every play the last few Idaho drives as I am watching 6 or 7 guys rushing every play and leaving the DB's in tough spots.  That should be a something that is done from time to time, not every damn play.   

• Upvote 1