SiouxSports.com Forum

UND to Summit/MVFC

UND92,96

Red Pepper now has locations across the street from both campuses. 

< in my best Jack Michaels impression > 

"Good afternoon North Dakota fans, here's the match-up circled on calendars and schedules years in advance. Yes, we at this year's meeting of NDSU and UND. What will this year's installment of "The Grinder", sponsored by the Red Pepper, have in store for us. Remember last year in Fargo when UND's offense opened up on ... "

36 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

a sugar beet trophy made of crystal...

Yes, perfect. Now all we need to do is have those tight exec's shovel out the cash for the trophy and naming rights. We've already done the tough work. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Faison had better be working on some attractive road game destinations for 2020 and beyond, because Macomb is Greeley minus the mountain scenery and San Luis Obispo and Davis, CA, have bowel movements that look like Cedar Falls. 

Yeah, that's a bit harsh, but have you seen Cedar Falls? I'm sorry, but just as a travel destination there is no comparison. Don't try. 

Harsh? Yes but you are pretty darned accurate. :D

12 hours ago, darell1976 said:

You are right, UND calls the NCAA and see if they can keep the trophy or use it. Its the only two options.

The NCAAs settlement agreement has nothing to do with the organizations that brought it to being. I think it was the Key Club from NDSU and UND. I think they have some say in the matter.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Dizzo and Polkack have Patty V at 930 and Bubba at 1030 on 970 AM Fargo.

It was a decent interview. Dom and Kolpack were comparing conference strength and talking about how hard out schedules are for the next two seasons. They were overly biased with anything so it was palatable.

2 hours ago, Gothmog said:

You could say the same about Iowa City or Champaign-Urbana too. Should the Gophers move to the Big Sky for its superior travel destinations?

Chicago (Northwestern), NYC (Rutgers), and Madison make up for those hot messes.