SiouxSports.com Forum

UND to Summit/MVFC

UND92,96

2 minutes ago, ericpnelson said:

Apparently, we absolutely can.

Plus, seeing it in it's super secret UND location makes it way cooler to check. Adds a really cool allure to the experience, not that you'd know.

OK, you "can" unilaterally decide to knock over a 7-11 too. Let's just say it's not the right thing to do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Nickel Trophy is owned by both UND's student body and NDSU's Blue Key organization. So if it is never to be played for again it should be put on permanent display someplace. The ND Heritage Museum seems appropriate. I agree with having a dedication ceremony and new trophy reveal at the next game.

1 minute ago, Gothmog said:

OK, you "can" unilaterally decide to knock over a 7-11 too. Let's just say it's not the right thing to do. 

Confused why you care or why it matters? The talk is that NDSU will be FBS by 2020 so that they don't have to play UND.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Confused why you care or why it matters? The talk is that NDSU will be FBS by 2020 so that they don't have to play UND.

According to NDSUs own employees, they are closer to Alabama than UND.  Yep, FCS semi finalist   

Wasnt aware you could drink on the job at FU?

• Upvote 3