SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

17 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’ve been part of it too.

You’re talking about the internal testing.

I’m talking about the ncaa tests that occur in the playoffs. There’s no way around those.

I think this is an agreed upon thing, the assertion is the Moo U program uses the in house program to fine tune the Newman Best Cocktail to pass the NC$$ testing program.  Have fun.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

Way to end it???? Have Juice U do a press release, and by this time an apology......

just involved in something locally that should have just been made public, come clean, no fault of ours, but now speculation.... better to be public first that private and delay stuff.... 

Nobody cares but you and few other idiots on this board who keep bringing it up to get a dig in at NDSU.

The world has moved on but UND fans have a history of holding onto things longer then anyone.............cough, nickel trophy, cough...........cough, fighting sioux nickname, cough....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 90siouxfan said:

I think this is an agreed upon thing, the assertion is the Moo U program uses the in house program to fine tune the Newman Best Cocktail to pass the NC$$ testing program.  Have fun.

That’s a pretty fantastic accusation with zero evidence to support it.

Comes across as sour grapes from fans of a rival program hoping and praying they’ll wake up from this bad dream and NDSU’s last 10 years didn’t exist.

1 minute ago, North Dakota said:

Nobody cares but you and few other idiots on this board who keep bringing it up to get a dig in at NDSU.

The world has moved on but UND fans have a history of holding onto things longer then anyone.............cough, nickel trophy, cough...........cough, fighting sioux nickname, cough....

Every time you post, you do such a great job of pretending you’re not a turd fan.  Have you considered working for the Secret Service ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Siouxphan27 said:

Every time you post, you do such a great job of pretending you’re not a turd fan.  Have you considered working for the Secret Service ?

Every time you post you do such a great job making yourself look like an idiot. Have you considered a brain transplant?

BTW ostarine isn't a stimulant smart guy.

29 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

They have stopped reporting on it because there's nothing to report. I suspect that -- off the record -- the press does know what substance was involved. If it was caffeine, as has been suggested here, there is no story.

Who cares about the timing of the Forum's reporting? Brock didn't play and NDSU won the game. It's very unlikely that reporting such a small matter sooner would have any difference.

OK.  Why did Dom have to "break" that a local UND player was ineligible, which wasn't even released yet by the school, but he sat on pretty big that a starting NDSU football player was suspended for the biggest game of the season?  

I would say that is "breaking" no?  

27 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

That’s a pretty fantastic accusation with zero evidence to support it.

Comes across as sour grapes from fans of a rival program hoping and praying they’ll wake up from this bad dream and NDSU’s last 10 years didn’t exist.

accusation is your term, propose hypothesis is mine.

22 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

Every time you post you do such a great job making yourself look like an idiot. Have you considered a brain transplant?

Go away.  Your lame 'NDSU fan acting like UND fan' thing is up. We do this 2-3 times a year with you simpletons. 

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Go away.  Your lame 'NDSU fan acting like UND fan' thing is up. We do this 2-3 times a year with you simpletons. 

Make me. IDGAS what you idiots think, you've turned off more real UND fans with your garbage posts and accusations then you can imagine. You clowns must love your circle jerk you got going with the handful of morons that keep posting on here. Say anything negative about UND or a select bunch of fans and you're automatically a troll bison fan according to you simpletons. Sometimes the truth hurts but you babies can't handle the truth! It's one of the big reasons UND has gone to !@#$ over the last 15 years and unfortunately I don't see it getting better anytime soon with you sad sacks running the show.

• Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

They have stopped reporting on it because there's nothing to report. I suspect that -- off the record -- the press does know what substance was involved. If it was caffeine, as has been suggested here, there is no story.

Who cares about the timing of the Forum's reporting? Brock didn't play and NDSU won the game. It's very unlikely that reporting such a small matter sooner would have any difference.

I would venture to say it would be very big news if it was JUST caffeine. Idk if the media knows or not, but the Fargo media would love to start an outrage about how an NDSU player got his career derailed by having too much caffeine in his system. The NCAA is an easy target and a local kid losing his last year of eligibility over caffeine would get the people riled up.

I suspect NDSU and the family are content to not talk about it anymore.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

Make me. IDGAS what you idiots think, you've turned off more real UND fans with your garbage posts and accusations then you can imagine. You clowns must love your circle jerk you got going with the handful of morons that keep posting on here. Say anything negative about UND or a select bunch of fans and you're automatically a troll bison fan according to you simpletons. Sometimes the truth hurts but you babies can't handle the truth! It's one of the big reasons UND has gone to !@#$ over the last 15 years and unfortunately I don't see it getting better anytime soon with you sad sacks running the show.

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.  Easy big bison boy.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

So you don’t GAS or you do?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, North Dakota said:

Yourself included...

cough, 1990's-early 2000's UND football, cough... 

2 hours ago, North Dakota said:

Now what would I do with a second genius brain... that’s just silly.

You are correct, it’s basically an anabolic steroid without some of the side affects.  Its use is prohibited.  Does that make it sound better?

8 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Now what would I do with a second genius brain... that’s just silly.

You are correct, it’s basically an anabolic steroid without some of the side affects.  Its use is prohibited.  Does that make it sound better?

You have benefitted twice here... both physically. The first was the big nose “If that’s what kids are calling it now.”  Now a second genius brain.... do the gifts never stop from down south?  I just got put on the grassy knoll....

14 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

You have benefitted twice here... both physically. The first was the big nose “If that’s what kids are calling it now.”  Now a second genius brain.... do the gifts never stop from down south?  I just got put on the grassy knoll....

They are quite generous....

The grassy knoll is the place to be!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, North Dakota said:

Everyone on here has an opinion but who on the forum do you think is running the show at UND?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, North Dakota said:

Well they really need something to hang there hat on and this is all theyve got.

What unfortunate is they put on the air of being behind the player and family when in fact all they are doing is dragging them through the mud at every opportunity.

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

31 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Well they really need something to hang there hat on and this is all theyve got.

What unfortunate is they put on the air of being behind the player and family when in fact all they are doing is dragging them through the mud at every opportunity.

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

I can't hear you.

4 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

3 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I would venture to say it would be very big news if it was JUST caffeine. Idk if the media knows or not, but the Fargo media would love to start an outrage about how an NDSU player got his career derailed by having too much caffeine in his system. The NCAA is an easy target and a local kid losing his last year of eligibility over caffeine would get the people riled up.

I suspect NDSU and the family are content to not talk about it anymore.

Until the identity of the substance is publicly confirmed there won't be any such anti-NCAA story.