SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

So you’re saying it wasn’t caffeine- several other turd posters claim it was.   If you know it wasn’t caffeine, and you know it wasn’t steroids, why don’t you just help put any controversy to rest by telling us exactly what it was?  

Oh, and include a link please.  

Thanks.  

Whats with you with the constant name calling???? Are you not able to converse in a civil manner???

I see you are having reading comprehension issues again. Re-read my post to you.

SO-----You must be confused and are over thinking this. They made a public statement stating it wasnt  MJ or steroids.   (you dont believe them anymore ???)

My guess as Ive said before its caffeine.

:)

6 hours ago, bison73 said:

Whats with you with the constant name calling???? Are you not able to converse in a civil manner???

I see you are having reading comprehension issues again. Re-read my post to you.

SO-----You must be confused and are over thinking this. They made a public statement stating it wasnt  MJ or steroids.   (you dont believe them anymore ???)

My guess as Ive said before its caffeine.

:)

Your link must not have worked.  Try again.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

UND doesn't have to test their players. They are in no danger of getting tested by the NCAA. You actually have to win a playoff game to get tested...

Not true. NCAA does random testing of non playoff teams as well.

8 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

This is a PWO offer over D2 scholly money since D2's cant offer PWO.  But if it makes you feel good go for it. NDSU has developed PWO's into NFL players. It is what good football programs do. Develop kids into better football players. Check out Gopherhole and see how many UND scholarship signees and commits in the past few years, including this year,  have only D2 offers as other offers. 

Member when we had recruit with only D2 offers verbal to us only to have the ol AC swoop in out of nowhere and offer? I don’t remember those D2 offers being an issue or even mentioned then.

10 hours ago, bison73 said:

Yeah you go with that. :lol: The narratives you guys manufacture one would think you took creative writing.

FYI Including the information in an article is hardly bragging. But its nice to see you guys let your athletes get popped 3 times before doing anything.  Thats what I call being  on top of it .:tinfoilhat:

What's the limit at ndsu on getting busted failing internal tests? It's at least a few before there is any missed game time. But when the media doesn't ask follow up questions on those "violation of team rules" punishment, I guess we'll never know. 

20 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Bison fans will always say they win the recruiting battle every year. They lose to us 10 of 13 games in the 90's and early 2000's, with Jim Kleinsasser running past their pathetic defense, and its the same ol sh*t line from them "we have better recruits than you". 

For a guy who likes to chastise those holding onto the Fighting Sioux nickname, you sure love to re-tell the stories about the golden days of yore of the 1990's and early 2000's when it comes to UND football...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Your link must not have worked.  Try again.  

https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/961311-NDSU-former-Bison-football-player-disagree-on-who-supplied-supplement-that-likely-led-to-failed-drug-test

"He said the substance in question was mixed into a drink and taken before practice or a game to help energize his body."

I would suggest you read that article very carefully and take off the UND colored glasses. All the information is there except what the stimulant was. Fact is according to the player all he took was the supplement.  Caffeine is considered a stimulant.      You still believe him dont you???

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

What's the limit at ndsu on getting busted failing internal tests? It's at least a few before there is any missed game time. But when the media doesn't ask follow up questions on those "violation of team rules" punishment, I guess we'll never know. 

Dont you guys have cracker jack reporters? Tell them to get on it.

39 minutes ago, bison73 said:

https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/961311-NDSU-former-Bison-football-player-disagree-on-who-supplied-supplement-that-likely-led-to-failed-drug-test

"He said the substance in question was mixed into a drink and taken before practice or a game to help energize his body."

He’s also quoted as saying he had no idea he was taking an illegal substance, and it was supplied by a trusted staff member, and used throughout the locker room.  

When youre tired do you say, I need a cup of illegal substance to wake me up?   Or, I could sure use a can of stimulant so I don’t fall asleep at work?

yet you guys think it was caffeine...  lol

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I would suggest you read that article very carefully and take off the UND colored glasses. All the information is there except what the stimulant was. Fact is according to the player all he took was the supplement.  Caffeine is considered a stimulant.      You still believe him dont you???

Perhaps you should read it carefully and focus on the parts where it is called an illegal supplement. 

An Ndsu All American said an illegal supplement was widely used. She didn't say banned supplement, she said illegal. As did her son. 

8 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

He’s also quoted as saying he had no idea he was taking an illegal substance, and it was supplied by a trusted staff member, and used throughout the locker room.  

When youre tired do you say, I need a cup of illegal substance to wake me up?   Or, I could sure use a can of stimulant so I don’t fall asleep at work?

yet you guys think it was caffeine...  lol

He is also quoted as say he didnt know what he was taking.  He also said this--- Robbins said he wants people to know he did not intentionally take an illegal supplement.  Supplement and substance are two different things. So again we have narrowed it down to the supplement. Caffeine as mentioned before is not illegal or banned. Only in high levels is it considered unlawful according to the NCAA. 

27 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Perhaps you should read it carefully and focus on the parts where it is called an illegal supplement. 

An Ndsu All American said an illegal supplement was widely used. She didn't say banned supplement, she said illegal. As did her son. 

Just because shes an all american doesnt mean she knows what she is talking about.  She was upset and right fully so. It was her son. 

The supplement is not illegal.  Taking too much of the supplement may cause a positive on a drug screen. Plus as posted previously by a UND fan drinking too many MT Dews may  also cause a positive drug screen. You can make fun of that fact all you want but its true. And yes its stupid but thats the NCAA for you.

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

For a guy who likes to chastise those holding onto the Fighting Sioux nickname, you sure love to re-tell the stories about the golden days of yore of the 1990's and early 2000's when it comes to UND football...

Surprisingly it is a similar time frame as the last hockey National Championship we won as the Fighting Sioux.  The year 2000.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

He is also quoted as say he didnt know what he was taking.  He also said this--- Robbins said he wants people to know he did not intentionally take an illegal supplement.  Supplement and substance are two different things. So again we have narrowed it down to the supplement. Caffeine as mentioned before is not illegal or banned. Only in high levels is it considered unlawful according to the NCAA. 

If he didn’t know what he was taking, how can you assume it was an illegal supplement?

16 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Surprisingly it is a similar time frame as the last hockey National Championship we won as the Fighting Sioux.  The year 2000.

And 2001 when UND football won the only National Title with the BB Sioux logo. So for historical accuracy the only BB National Title banner that should be hung should be in the Alerus Center not the REA. 

14 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

If he didn’t know what he was taking, how can you assume it was an illegal supplement?

Let's cut BIson players some slack, shall we?  Most of them aren't intelligent enough to remember that they like their morning breakfast eggs served "sunny-side up," yet we're expecting them to know what illegal substances/supplements are?  Give 'em a break, I say!