SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

13 minutes ago, bison73 said:

As you said youre not a scientist so your 20 Mt Dews is not fact. You also forgot taking the prework out supplement in your scenario. Plus how active was the player during the game??  Taking a prework out supplement before a game and not getting many snaps is not going to metabolize the supplement very fast.

So now you are inferring Newman was brought in for something other than  motivation . JFC:blink:

Seriously Lakes.....you're better than this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sioux27 said:

Seriously Lakes.....you're better than this.

:D  I am expecting bison73 to drink a lot of beer this extended weekend and hypothesize around the bon fire then spit some mad game next week.  He seems burnt out on his last post.

1 hour ago, gundy1124 said:

:D  I am expecting bison73 to drink a lot of beer this extended weekend and hypothesize around the bon fire then spit some mad game next week.  He seems burnt out on his last post.

I'm pretty sure he doesnt drink 

4 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

Only beer I will be drinking is Non ETOH. But plenty of it.....:D  Class reunion back in Wisconsin. Just got to the hotel. Will visit my mom tomorrow in Eau Claire then on to La Crosse-Onalaska tomorrow.

Burnt out????:lol: I really dont take this as serious as you must think.:cool: 

Have fun and be safe this holiday!!!

13 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

What changes when we beat su in a few months?

They announce their membership to the Sun Belt, as they see the rise of UND football and the fall of their dynasty.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

NDsu excuses when we beat them

it was their super bowl

our normal mood adjusters didn’t arrive

non conference 

out of state refs

no scholarship advantage 

Those sound about right.

What will UND fans say if it’s a repeat of 2015?