SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

Those of you with SRO tickets....I emailed the Scheels Arena staff and asked about the location and sight lines. Here is their replay:

SRO tickets are located in the Ice Bar area and is a general admission, first come, first serve for space. There will not be seating anywhere in that section, but there will be staging there for different heights.

Does anyone know what the story is with Club tickets?  Mine have a row and seat number on them in the South Club.  Will there be reserved spots of some sort there?

Coming to you live outside Scheels Arena. Its 4:30 am and I'm #70 in line.

I had opportunity during my travels to float on by between 0630 and 0700. I saw at least a half dozen tents and the line went from the doors (SW corner of building) across the entire south side to beyond the SE corner of the building. 

If Cratter is #70 in line, and everyone in line buys two tickets, they're sold out. 

Coming to you live outside Scheels Arena. Its 4:30 am and I'm #70 in line.

What time did you get there?  Curious cause I had some buddies drive by between 4 and 5 they figured there was well over 100 in line at that point.

I got ticket number 138 & 139 out of 143.

Nice. Talk about cutting it close.

And those folks (behind Cratter in his picture) will be sure to be complaining about how they stood in line and didn't get stubs. 

C'mon ... do the math. 

Best as I can guess (and based on Cratter's earlier post and my driving past), you had to be in line about 0500 Thursday morning to have a shot. 

And those folks (behind Cratter in his picture) will be sure to be complaining about how they stood in line and didn't get stubs.

C'mon ... do the math.

Best as I can guess (and based on Cratter's earlier post and my driving past), you had to be in line about 0500 Thursday morning to have a shot.

I was probably #200 or so in line, way towards the back and not one person complained about being there even though we knew our fate. Don't be so quick to judge.

Does anyone know what the story is with Club tickets?  Mine have a row and seat number on them in the South Club.  Will there be reserved spots of some sort there?

Club seats are simply a row of chairs on the rail behind the regular seats. So club seats are between the suites and the regular seats. Here is a seating chart  for Force games:

http://www.fargoforce.com/page/show/1274451-seating-chart   The dark green section all the way around the arena is where the club seats are.

Club seats are simply a row of chairs on the rail behind the regular seats. So club seats are between the suites and the regular seats. Here is a seating chart  for Force games:

http://www.fargoforce.com/page/show/1274451-seating-chart   The dark green section all the way around the arena is where the club seats are.

South club is different than club seats on the rail. South Club is at the south end of the arena (home team shoots there twice) and has its own seats and rail.  It's a purple section on the link you posted.

South club is different than club seats on the rail. South Club is at the south end of the arena (home team shoots there twice) and has its own seats and rail.  It's a purple section on the link you posted.

Thanks!  I'll be glad to have a reserved spot.  Should make trips back and forth to the bar less stressful.

Why wouldnt it happen? Did i miss something?

Generally the NC$$ is all about the benjamin’s so I think if they will look back on this the realize they left a lot of money on the table or they may not care cause they are hosing 5000+ UND fans, a horse a piece I guess ;) 

So, I thought the tickets I got through the Fighting Sioux Club were Standing Room tickets at the Club level.  Are they actually seats?