SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

Interesting, but not shocking.  We knew St. Clair would be back and Murphy worked hard on Saturday.  I kind of thought Simo would hold his place, but I'm not too surprised.

A little surprising, given who all has more playing time this season. That being said, Olson or Simonson not being in lineup should hardly be a make or break kind of move.

Agreed. I met Rand Pecknold one time and he had a good sense of humor on him. Seemed like the type to try and play head games.

Head games are one thing, but he's certainly putting a real large target on his best player's knee here. Seems dangerous to me.

If Anas plays tomorrow hit him early and often and see if he's willing to keep playing.

Ha! And if Mark Mac were to give it the old college try tomorrow and take a big hit 8 seconds into the game, this place would go ballistic about the "chippiness" of Quinnipiac and how they're a bunch of cheap shots.

As far as Murphy this "good in practice" stuff hasn't translated in games one bit. Season on the line and Hak goes with a "good practice" guy?? Now at some point Murphy will score just like the blind squirrel finds a nut......so my pockets will be full of acorns tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

Anyone know where the high point bar is? How big is it? Does it have tables and a bar? Is it like an actual restaurant??? Etc.

The High Point Bar is straight ahead after you ascend the stairs.  Nondescript room with a set of double doors?  I remember some high-top tables and perhaps stools.  The bar is on the right as you walk in.  Last time I was there it was difficult to order a drink due to the number of people crowded around.  Good size room but fills up quickly.  Don't know the menu as I've only purchased beverages in there.

Ha! And if Mark Mac were to give it the old college try tomorrow and take a big hit 8 seconds into the game, this place would go ballistic about the "chippiness" of Quinnipiac and how they're a bunch of cheap shots.

Who said anything about cheap shots? Finish your check in the corner, hit him in open ice and grind him on the end boards. Nothing wrong with that. He wants to try and play hero, go for it. No reason for our boys to slow down anything whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

SchlossmanGF

Looks like Wade Murphy and Colten St. Clair are in, Trevor Olson and Johnny Simonson are out.

Interesting . ..

So a team that has struggled with faceoffs since losing Mark Mac is sitting arguably their 2nd best faceoff guy (Simo)....got it. They must be planning to run Quinipeac out of the building because in a close game this makes no sense.