SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

If the only game I had ever seen UND play was last Saturday's game, I'd have no problems with Murphy being in.

But that's not saying much.

I also do not think Murphy being in the lineup is a make or break thing.

If he's playing with N. Schmaltz and Pattyn, he'll have a huge role.

Wow, I like this coach. He is playing all the mental games. 1st saying his #1 player may not be available. Then the, how are we getting there card. I suspect they will be there in full on Wed. as planned with #1 player ready to go.

As I predicted on the 23rd, #1 player will most likely go.  Never believe a coach and his health report this time of the year.

I feel like we can win any game we score 3 goals. Hopefully the pogo line is good for 1/game. 9 & 15 are more than capable of that (if Parks figures out something without Mark, that's gotta be rough for him with how aggressively those two played together) & get something, anything from one of the other two lines, or double up.

So your 1st round draft pick Fr. center, who won't shot the puck, is on a line with a wing w zero collegiate goals and another wing that is not offensively gifted either......in a loser go home game.

Yup......this makes sense.

• Upvote 2

So your 1st round draft pick Fr. center, who won't shot the puck, is on a line with a wing w zero collegiate goals and another wing that is not offensively gifted either......in a loser go home game.

Yup......this makes sense.

EXACTLY what I thought when I read the lines. Seems like a waste to me

You know what is sickening.  I am seeing people who bought tickets this morning trying to cash in the golden goose.  One even goes as far as stating that he stood in the cold this morning so you didn't have to.  Oh by the way tickets are 800.  So you took away the chance of a real fan to make some money.  I hope you eat them.  Any tickets that are in section 111 were one of the other school sections from what I have gathered so far.  

• Upvote 1

As far as Murphy this "good in practice" stuff hasn't translated in games one bit. Season on the line and Hak goes with a "good practice" guy?? Now at some point Murphy will score just like the blind squirrel finds a nut......so my pockets will be full of acorns tomorrow.

When your team last played about as inspired as Archie Bunker's marriage to Edith, I suppose you have to go with the guy who at least showed that he cared. If this team flames out again, I don't want it to be for lack of effort. I think I'm more concerned about LJ & his antics than anyone else...

Good grief, another generation. ;)

At least the kid will excel in coming up with witty, timeless gifs that will enthrall the next generation of Sioux faithful. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, you know. LOL.  ((just kidding, man))

When your team last played about as inspired as Archie Bunker's marriage to Edith, I suppose you have to go with the guy who at least showed that he cared. If this team flames out again, I don't want it to be for lack of effort. I think I'm more concerned about LJ & his antics than anyone else...

That just sailed over the head of anyone under 45 on here. And by the way, Archie loved Edith. Edith loved Archie. Different generation man.

You know what is sickening.  I am seeing people who bought tickets this morning trying to cash in the golden goose.  One even goes as far as stating that he stood in the cold this morning so you didn't have to.  Oh by the way tickets are 800.  So you took away the chance of a real fan to make some money.  I hope you eat them.  Any tickets that are in section 111 were one of the other school sections from what I have gathered so far.  

'Merica.