SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

So your 1st round draft pick Fr. center, who won't shot the puck, is on a line with a wing w zero collegiate goals and another wing that is not offensively gifted either......in a loser go home game.

Yup......this makes sense.

I hear you, but don't you try to put one of the few guys with a heartbeat (based on last weekend anyway) into the line-up in the hopes that his enthusiasm will be contagious?............But I agree that the move is risky, esp. considering how Simo could play a crucial key in faceoffs as others have noted here.......

You know what is sickening. I am seeing people who bought tickets this morning trying to cash in the golden goose. One even goes as far as stating that he stood in the cold this morning so you didn't have to. Oh by the way tickets are 800. So you took away the chance of a real fan to make some money. I hope you eat them. Any tickets that are in section 111 were one of the other school sections from what I have gathered so far.

Not as bad as the slug that slithered his way up the line at 8 am screwing someone who waited all night out of a ticket. Arena management did nothing.
  • Upvote 1

Not as bad as the slug that slithered his way up the line at 8 am screwing someone who waited all night out of a ticket. Arena management did nothing.

Someone seriously did this?!?! How did he leave with tickets?! I'd imagine someone woulda beat them away from him. What a scumbag.

Someone seriously did this?!?! How did he leave with tickets?! I'd imagine someone woulda beat them away from him. What a scumbag.

Unfortunately that's not how the world works anymore. I would loved to have whiped the smug look off of his face. He had his wife save him a spot in line and then strolled on in way after sunrise. People noticed, he didn't budge, and management didn't seem to care too much.

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.    Too bad someone didn't take a few licks at him.

Unfortunately that's not how the world works anymore. I would loved to have whiped the smug look off of his face. He had his wife save him a spot in line and then strolled on in way after sunrise. People noticed, he didn't budge, and management didn't seem to care too much.

Seeing your avatar I would think you would have squashed him...?

Seeing your avatar I would think you would have squashed him...?

Thought about it, as did others, but we all had invested so much time waiting in line that pummeling a douche and probably getting assault charges pressed by him didn't seem worth it. I just wish that manager had done the right thing.

Must have been a Gopher fan....

Thought about it, as did others, but we all had invested so much time waiting in line that pummeling a douche and probably getting assault charges pressed by him didn't seem worth it. I just wish that manager had done the right thing.

True, I usually don't make smart decisions like that..haha. Maybe you will see him again sometime...?

So your 1st round draft pick Fr. center, who won't shot the puck, is on a line with a wing w zero collegiate goals and another wing that is not offensively gifted either......in a loser go home game.

Per Schlossman's blog, Murphy scored in the after practice shootout today....and you doubted him.

Agree on the side of pattyn however murph looked good last week. Very small sample size I agree. I get the concern though. Schmaltz has to play with pure finishers. It will be on hak if they look terrible; I'm pulling for murph though.