SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

Typically oddsmakers dont know a whole heck of a lot more than the obvious stuff when it comes to college hockey. Theyll look at the home ice and rank/record throughout the season and its pretty much expected we are favored. They also typically love MN and ND every year regardless.

A buddy of mine I went to high school with just sold me one of his tics. He is an SCSU grad and one of his clan can't make it. 82 bucks. I asked him if he knew what they were going for and he said no and I said never mind then. I  now have 4 tics secured.

• Upvote 1

Those of you with SRO tickets....I emailed the Scheels Arena staff and asked about the location and sight lines. Here is their replay:

SRO tickets are located in the Ice Bar area and is a general admission, first come, first serve for space. There will not be seating anywhere in that section, but there will be staging there for different heights.

Well now I am going to drop the chicken or egg question.  I am not good at linking content so I will just have to do my best explaining.  Today on the Dan Barreiro show they had Wes Walz.  He was talking about how Dubnyk has given his D men confidence to play better.  So here is my question.  Zane, does he make the d better or does the d make him better.  I wish someone could add the content, it was at about 4:45 this afternoon on KFAN.

Realize that injuries dictate some of the change, but it sure has the feel of Hak getting too cute with the lines at the wrong time of year. Load up the top 2 lines, have the Gaarder O'Donnel Pog line as a rock solid 3rd line, and have a 4th line that plays rarely if at all. There are 4 games left....not 4 months...time to ride the clydesdales.

Spot on. Game is on national tv anyhow (media commercials) so no real need to play a 4th line/lesser performing players.

Well now I am going to drop the chicken or egg question.  I am not good at linking content so I will just have to do my best explaining.  Today on the Dan Barreiro show they had Wes Walz.  He was talking about how Dubnyk has given his D men confidence to play better.  So here is my question.  Zane, does he make the d better or does the d make him better.  I wish someone could add the content, it was at about 4:45 this afternoon on KFAN.

Zane makes the D better!

How about next time the NC$$ lets UND know they can bid for the Ralph. I heard they said UND couldv bid for the Ralph after Scheels center got it. Anyone know how that went?

They did bid for it, but it was awarded to Fargo to be neutral. If they wouldn't have bid Fargo they wouldn't have got it, Because others also bid it and they would have made the neutral choice again. The only reason Providence got it was because no one else bid for it. I believe Schlossman wrote about this in the paper.

How about next time the NC$$ lets UND know they can bid for the Ralph. I heard they said UND couldv bid for the Ralph after Scheels center got it. Anyone know how that went?

Schlossman had an answer to that yesterday in his FAQ's.  The Ralph did put in a bid as did other arena's including Scheel's.  The reason not getting it was because others did put in bids and NCAA really doesn't want on campus.  The only reason Notre Dame got it was they were the only ones to bid.