SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

I just report facts

Tim this am on 1440. Setting us all up for the hot goalie excuse. No lie

Said he wouldn't be surprised if we got beat.

Just make sure your "FIRE HAK? SIMPLE QUESTION." sign meets Scheels Arena standards. Sure would be a shame to have you removed from the game.

Its is here! One of the top 3 least productive work days of the year! Yesterday was spent setting up my bracket pool, today will be reading all of the NCAA hockey material that is out there and looking forward to the games, with a little work sprinkled in. My company is so lucky to have me :)

Here is to a big weekend for the Sioux, and another unproductive work day in two weeks! Go Sioux!

Its is here! One of the top 3 least productive work days of the year! Yesterday was spent setting up my bracket pool, today will be reading all of the NCAA hockey material that is out there and looking forward to the games, with a little work sprinkled in. My company is so lucky to have me :)

Here is to a big weekend for the Sioux, and another unproductive work day in two weeks! Go Sioux!

LOL - this hits VERY close to home!

• Upvote 1

Haha so far I have managed to waste a good part of the morning reading articles, talking Sioux and Wild hockey, and bulking up my fantasy hockey lineup.

You must have Goon for a boss?!?!?

I personally am eager to watch the Huskies vs. Huskies game at 3:30pm.  I would hope the place will be full for that one but I doubt it with pre-game parties.  Some Sioux fans may not trickle in until 6:30pm.

I guess I will find out when I get there.  Either way, two great games for the price of one is the best deal I've received all year.

#8oston

I personally am eager to watch the Huskies vs. Huskies game at 3:30pm.  I would hope the place will be full for that one but I doubt it with pre-game parties.  Some Sioux fans may not trickle in until 6:30pm.

I guess I will find out when I get there.  Either way, two great games for the price of one is the best deal I've received all year.

#8oston

I've heard no re-entry is the policy which I think will deter some fans.  I will be going to the 3:30 game but think it's a little silly that once that game finishes you are required to sit in the building for another 1 1/2 hours waiting for UND to play.

I've heard no re-entry is the policy which I think will deter some fans.  I will be going to the 3:30 game but think it's a little silly that once that game finishes you are required to sit in the building for another 1 1/2 hours waiting for UND to play.

I get that, I really do.   That said, with the TV obligations the game will be drawn out and there may only be 60 minutes in between games.  I recall at the Frozen Four in 2011 that the time after the Duluth-Notre Dame game was a great chance to connect and visit with other Sioux fans.  Oh man, how high our hopes were leading into that Michigan game.  :/