SiouxSports.com Forum

FARGO Regional - SIOUX/QUI TECH/SCSU

AZSIOUX

Clay Matvick will be doing announcing duties for the regional. He's good in my opinion.

My condolences to the regional that is getting stuck with Buccigross and the college hockey ignorant that is Barry Melrose.

I love Bucci and how hard he works and loves college hockey, but he's not good on play by play.

• Upvote 1

I love Bucci and how hard he works and loves college hockey, but he's not good on play by play.

He tries but all he really does is string together as many cheesy sayings as he can...absolutely clueless as to the real game of hockey....he found a niche sounding "young and hip" and spurting cliches...but really he's brutally aweful calling a game.

He tries but all he really does is string together as many cheesy sayings as he can...absolutely clueless as to the real game of hockey....he found a niche sounding "young and hip" and spurting cliches...but really he's brutally aweful calling a game.

I have to agree on him being brutally aweful.  I am hoping that the regional is like espn3 football, where you can sync up radio with on screen.  I really like Tim's play by play.