SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MIAMI - Penrose Cup Weekend in Oxford

AZSIOUX

One other question for Miami fans (even though the last one didn't get answered):

Did anyone ever find Paulides jock strap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdEuvucu2Ic

If I had a guess I'd say it's probably hanging in the rafters somewhere between our 2nd and 3rd national championship banners... could you send Mr. Bean to pick it up?

Sorry, I guess that was 2 questions :)

Sorry to tell you that Miami has the best blue line / goalie combination in the NCHC.

#1) Jay Williams GAA = 1.90

#2) Zane McIntyre GAA = 1.93

That despite Miami having a tougher strength of schedule too.

http://www.nchchockey.com/page/show/1219043-nchc

Best blueline/goalie combo, how? So GAA reflects wholly as a defensive stat. No. No, it doesn't... however....

Your blueline allows 2.28 GPG vs. our 2.09 which is a significant difference.

Also our blue line scores at a higher rate than yours. Last I checked we're 1st in the country, at least before the SCSU series so that could have change slightly...

... this does. Thank you.

Zane SV% .933

Jay SV% .920

Again... Thank you. Also, throw in 24 wins. You know, just for Ss and Gs lol.

76190-oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-m-W4n

HAHAHAHA.

One other question for Miami fans (even though the last one didn't get answered):

Did anyone ever find Paulides jock strap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdEuvucu2Ic

If I had a guess I'd say it's probably hanging in the rafters somewhere between our 2nd and 3rd national championship banners... could you send Mr. Bean to pick it up?

Sorry, I guess that was 2 questions :)

I believe it is up in the rafters somewhere.

The downside of throwing someone new in is a ton of rust.  For the freshmen, that's compounded by a lack of on-the-job development for the last two months.

The upside is fresh legs and a body that's not beat to heck, along with a strong desire to prove worthy of the task.  This also provides at least two weeks (maybe three) to get up to speed before elimination games.

Sorry to tell you that Miami has the best blue line / goalie combination in the NCHC.

#1) Jay Williams GAA = 1.90

#2) Zane McIntyre GAA = 1.93

That despite Miami having a tougher strength of schedule too.

http://www.nchchockey.com/page/show/121

Sounds like you are a little obsessed with us as well.  Don't really care to frequent a Miami message board, or do they have one?  Maybe you can be like Mariucci and try convince us how good you are.  Sounds a bit like Jan Brady syndrome to me.   Why don't you just know you are good and not try to prove it to everyone. 

Much more interesting broadening outside of the group think of just the Miami board and visiting others. If Denver or St. cloud had boards worth posting on, I'd mingle there too like the Bronco board.

Sure, broadening outside of the group think would be great if you didn't bring that particular group think in here. All you've done is is troll.

So... "broadening outside of the group think of just the Miami board and visiting others" = trolling ... Now I got it.

You said take St.Clair out and put Simo in, i said i would take LJ out before id take St.Clair out

Oh sorry.  In looking at your post it read as if you noted I was noting LJ should come out.  I get it now.  Either way, LJ probably doesn't come out.  But you never know, Hak did sit Mattson for a bit.

Mac is done, but it's OK to dream I suppose. An impact injury that requires surgery signifies a break/tear of some sort. I like the idea of moving NS up to the Parks/Poolman line. Then insert Simonson into NS old spot. Time to let the blue chipper show what he can do on the top line. Olson has looked good but he isn't a center and no way LJ sits. Simonson is small but gritty and he has what it takes to center a regular line.