SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MIAMI - Penrose Cup Weekend in Oxford

AZSIOUX

Doubt it, you !@#$. RT @Schaef87: I'd run you to the ground on hockey insight. College or NHL. I don't need witty tweets to stir the pot.

And he ends it like that. Mike seems like a real asshole.

4 letter word he used, starts with F ends in K.

No matter how people try to flame or argue with Schlossman, I have never seen him tweet anything disrespectful. Not very professional of this guy, but then again maybe that is why he is not a source I would, or have gone to for credible information. Makes you wonder about his upbringing, or worse yet, if he is doing any himself. Chances are if you have to be the one touting your own hockey knowledge instead of others doing it for you, you might not be as insightful as you think you are. Could stand to follow Brad a little closer and take a few lessons on class.

No matter how people try to flame or argue with Schlossman, I have never seen him tweet anything disrespectful. Not very professional of this guy, but then again maybe that is why he is not a source I would, or have gone to for credible information. Makes you wonder about his upbringing, or worse yet, if he is doing any himself. Chances are if you have to be the one touting your own hockey knowledge instead of others doing it for you, you might not be as insightful as you think you are. Could stand to follow Brad a little closer and take a few lessons on class.

Pretty good example here of one of the reasons as to why Brad is regarded as one of the best, if not the best, when it comes to covering college hockey.

Pretty good example here of one of the reasons as to why Brad is regarded as one of the best, if not the best, when it comes to covering college hockey.

Yes, this is very true. Imagine the amount of flack Brad takes from not only other teams' fans but our own fans especially(some jumping off the bandwagon down a goal in October). We have a huge, passionate fan base who is very proud(and emotional) and that shows when you see the polarizing effect it has on other fans.

It's no wonder INCH went belly up after 2012 though with guys like this. I hope no one pays him money for his opinion... on anything. 

With Simonson reportedly being out I think I'd go with

Poolman-Caggiula-Parks

Chyzk-Schmaltz-Johnson

Olson-Pattyn-St.Clair

OD-Gaarder-Poganski

I think these lines make the most sense moving forward into this series.

Caggs is more responsible defensively at this stage than NS.

Pattyn's line would be tough to play against.

I think these lines make the most sense moving forward into this series.

Caggs is more responsible defensively at this stage than NS.

Pattyn's line would be tough to play against.

Pooly Cag Parks

Pattyn Schmaltz LJ

OD Gaarder Pogo

Panz or Olson with Chyzyk and St. Clair

Speaking of Schlossman and his excellent coverage of the program, the piece in today's paper ("burn the ships") IMO might be the best he's ever written.  if you've not read it yet, make sure to check it out.

Speaking of Schlossman and his excellent coverage of the program, the piece in today's paper ("burn the ships") IMO might be the best he's ever written.  if you've not read it yet, make sure to check it out.

agreed. great article, one of his best.

Speaking of Schlossman and his excellent coverage of the program, the piece in today's paper ("burn the ships") IMO might be the best he's ever written. if you've not read it yet, make sure to check it out.

Ever since I heard Mattson tell the story on TTD, I've thought 'Burn the Ships' should be this team's unofficial motto going forward.

Ever since I heard Mattson tell the story on TTD, I've thought 'Burn the Ships' should be this team's unofficial motto going forward.

Safe bet it will be.  I'm picturing Siouxsport.com t-shirts with that printed on them.  Anyone got a connection to make this happen for the first round of the NCHC?

• Upvote 1

I love it. It's such a bada*s slogan.

Brad unfortunately doesn't get the time to write a lot of pieces like this while doing game preps and recaps. His talent is really evident in this article. Good stuff.