SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

7 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Cincinnati was as worthy as anyone

Alabama is darn good

I had never seen Cincinnati play this year. They were actually pretty darn good. For a bit there they gave Alabama all they could handle. Alabama is a really good team though. I knew UG was going to be too tough for Michigan to handle. Georgia did a real good job of controlling Hutchinson. I don’t think I heard his name called once all game. In fact I forget he was even on the field. I think Cincinnati and Michigan would have been a better matchup. Dalvin Cook’s brother is a good player too. 

• Upvote 2

I always get into it with my co worker about this one. He was also saying how good Iowa was earlier this year and I just brought up conference schedule over and over. I would agree that going 13-0 should in theory make you eligible for the playoff. But there is only 4 spots. And going 13-0 on the American conference or 12-1 in the big 10 simply is not the same as going even 10-2 or maybe even 9-3 in the SEC. But this should be argued as a reason for the expanded playoff - which I am certainly a fan of. 8 or 12 teams would be cool. 

but it was expected for both Cincy and Mich to take losses on this one. 

18 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Now do Michigan, can’t anyone compete with the SEC?

SEC just showcased why they are the dominant football conference.  I just gave up rooting against them. 

To me, it's hockey season.  I'm done with college football til next year. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

If you are one that bet against Bama GETTING points your wife/significant other has every right to beat you senseless when you loose this month's mortgage/rent.

Unfortunately, you can't bet on college sport in ND. Or at least on DraftKings. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...