SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Think one of the Ohio State QBs wants to transfer in ala Braden Hanson? #pipedream

Braxton Miller will be eligible to play immediately for another FBS upon graduating this spring, assuming his shoulder heals okay. 

Queue the morons from another website:  "Shawn-O said Braxton Miller's transferring to UND..." 

Does anyone know if all of the transfers made it to campus and got enrolled for the spring semester? I haven't heard much about Clive Georges, lately.

Georges, Arnell and Arrington I know are on campus.  Jawon Johnson was supposed to be as of yesterday.  Haven't heard about the OL, but assuming Camy is there by now (I don't believe there was ever anything official on Smith, although I assume he signed since his father mentioned he did).

Just a follow up on Hammon - he is going to go to Blinn JC.  Best of luck to him.

That kid is not the brightest.  He had multiple offers and kept playing the schools while holding out for better offers.  All the schools pulled their offers, including UND, in December and he was stuck with nothing.  

Visitors 1/17:

Carter Blackwell – WR – Dickinson, ND (UND Commit)

Mason Bennett – OLB – Winnipeg, MB (UND Commit)

John Santiago – RB – St. Francis, MN (UND Commit)

Tyus Carter – CB – Greenwood Village, CO (Cherry Creek HS)

Tim Dulin – WR – Livonia, MI (Churchhill HS) ,

Keith Key – OLB – Columbus, OH (Bishop Hartley HS)

There may be some added benefits to landing Key.  His dad played for Ohio State and recently donated $1 million to OSU.  He is the President and CEO of a real estate development company that focuses on Columbus and Pittsburgh, Key's home town. 

The son (6'4", 225) has an offer from IN St.  Interestingly, Rivals lists him as a TE, 247 has him as a TE & DE while HUDL lists him as an WR & OLB.   

Visitors 1/17:

There may be some added benefits to landing Key.  His dad played for Ohio State and recently donated $1 million to OSU.  He is the President and CEO of a real estate development company that focuses on Columbus and Pittsburgh, Key's home town. 

The son (6'4", 225) has an offer from IN St.  Interestingly, Rivals lists him as a TE, 247 has him as a TE & DE while HUDL lists him as an WR & OLB.   

I think it will be tough to land him. On Rivals Ohio State is listed as high so I am assuming he will be walking on there unless we, or someone else, blows him out of the water. Dublin and Key both would be huge gets though.

Visitors 1/17:

I'm guessing money/scholarship isn't going to be a motivator (but he is visiting and why would you come to North Dakota in January if you weren't at least interested.). 

I'm guessing money/scholarship isn't going to be a motivator (but he is visiting and why would you come to North Dakota in January if you weren't at least interested.). 

Must make sure to remind the recruits this 30 degree weather is very normal for January too...... ;)

I like his size but his first step and first 5 yards are a little slow. Not the type of twitch id like in our defensive players. Maybe he's a TE.

Maybe we're looking at different videos but I think the kid has potential.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1561078/keith-key

Good bloodlines, both in talent and in resources. Like his size too; good to have some strong side size rather than always recruiting 5'10 190 lbs OLBs.

Hope it works out for him and UND football!