SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Schmitty-

Might hear something tonight good......or maybe heartbreak city. A PWO offer at Oregon is impressive, but I bet the student loans and cost of tuition would be 'impressive', too.

I have heard some rumors of Schmitty being one hell of a recruiter. Hopefully it goes well!

I want this James Hendricks kid from Bemidji. Verballed to UMD but now holds some sort of offer from both us and NDSU. According to someone on bville, he will be deciding between NDSU and UMD sometime in late January. Hopefully we are still in the running, he looks like a good fit for what we want at QB.

I've watched this kid a lot. He's on the cusp of either being a steal or just being a guy that holds a clipboard for four years. His dad is the coach and his brother is an excellent D-3 QB breaking some records at Gustavus this past year. Would love for him to go to UND but hate to see him not play.

Other fbs recruit I heard about didn't fall through

So far there are 2 FBS transfers.  You claimed there would be two more after Georges.  Are you claiming that Arrington was one of the FBS players that you "knew" about?   Would be pretty impressive considering the staff hadn't been in contact with him when you made your original claim.  Who's the other WR?

If anyone was on my pm list they would have known about the fbs comitt ment that happend today

Expect two more

One wr one rb

Ones still kind of iffy tho

• Upvote 1

Schmitty-

Might hear something tonight good......or maybe heartbreak city.  A PWO offer at Oregon is impressive, but I bet the student loans and cost of tuition would be 'impressive', too. 

I believe Freund is out in Michigan as well.

There were two

Arrington

George's

And I said one was iffy which he was

If anyone was on my pm list they would have known about the fbs comitt ment that happend today

Expect two more

One wr one rb

Ones still kind of iffy tho

You said expect two more after Georges committed.  And one was iffy (guessing it was the RB).  So there should be one more.

Five days after UAB disbanded their football team and before the UND coaches had even contacted anyone, you are claiming that Arrington was the other one?

• Upvote 1

So who's the other one then?  Two more to come, one fell through?  Was it the WR or the RB?  A month later and the %GOBC won't let you at least mention what school the kid is coming from?

Major flaw is that you are assuming that the gobc is actually a thing  ;)

• Upvote 3

You said expect two more after Georges committed.  And one was iffy (guessing it was the RB).  So there should be one more.

Five days after UAB disbanded their football team and before the UND coaches had even contacted anyone, you are claiming that Arrington was the other one?

Ummmm yeah?.....

Makes perfect sense. 

Hilarious.

• Upvote 2