SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Maybe we're looking at different videos but I think the kid has potential.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1561078/keith-key

Good bloodlines, both in talent and in resources. Like his size too; good to have some strong side size rather than always recruiting 5'10 190 lbs OLBs.

Hope it works out for him and UND football!

It could be the old case of someone being smooth. That doesn't translate to film all that well. I just don't see that explosive step like Momoh or Bennett.

New offer:

S Christian Angulo, 6'2", 180, Gibsonton (East Bay), FL Has offers from E KY and Toledo (visiting Toledo this weekend)

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2043988/chris-angulo

Looks like a CB prospect to me, which would be great! Add both Angulo and Tyus Carter to the CB group of this class and that would be great for the CB position group as a whole moving forward!

So it is just being assumed that he is going to make a visit. I do think there are some recruits that will take a free visit without having any serious interest in signing at the school. It feeds their ego to take the visit and have coaches pamper them. I would hope most athletes would at least have a certain level of interest or they wouldn't come.

Is this WR the kind of talent to come in and play immediately?

Sure- but has to earn it, catch the ball, run the right routs, block on the edges. We should actually have a real good competition at WR next year.

I need to dig a little on inside backer and QB position......seems like we need one of each this class still.