SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

What's your question and is it simple?

Georges was announced a whole month ago.  That same day you claimed there were 2 more FBS transfers (RB and WR) coming but one might be iffy (and has supposedly backed out).  The only other FBS transfer since then was Arrington, who in no way had been in contact with the staff the date of your claim, so there is no possible way that is who you were talking about.  Who's the other transfer?  It's either a RB or WR, per your claim.  It's been a month, you can't divulge it yet?  Not even a hint on the school or at least conference they might be coming from?  At least something to prove that you aren't throwing stuff against a wall again?

Simple questions.

Uh, Mr, " i graduated high school 15 years ago ", a point of order:

If something "fell through" it didn't go your way. 

A UND recruit choosing to go else where "fell through". 

Zach Parise playing hockey at UND "didn't fall through" as he did play for UND.

Your misuse has been confusing people in this thread. The whole point of being an "insider"  :silly: is clear communications of limited, and accurate, information. 

Thank you, and please revisit the English language occassionally; graduation just means the start of life-long learning. 

Now, back to topic: Linemen. LINEMEN. LINEMEN!

• Upvote 2

Simple answer

It didn't fall through

It's been a month, you can't divulge it yet?  Not even a hint on the school or at least conference they are coming from? At least something to prove that you aren't throwing stuff against a wall again?

Simple questions.

Inquiring minds are very curious who the mystery transfer is.

If the recruit didn't come here, who are you going to piss off by telling us who he was. The kid who didn't fall through (your words) can only fall once. Why would any get mad if you told us about a kid who just about came here?

It is quite obvious that he was spit balling by position back in November.  Everyone knew UND needed a drop down WR and RB, or possibly a Juco mixed in.  So, he states that they already have two on the line, which we know was not true at that time.  They had one but not two.  

Its easy to speak in generalities and then later claim "I told you so" while hiding behind the GOBC facade.

So what?  Why does it bother some so much whether gfhockey knows or doesn't know?? Like somebody said - better than su trolls.

So what?  Why does it bother some so much whether gfhockey knows or doesn't know?? Like somebody said - better than su trolls.

Cause he doesn't know crap and keeps cluttering up the board.  He is speculating, which we all can do, but passing it off as fact.  

I for one know we are talking to two different Big Ten RB's at the moment, one of them I believe is from the Gophers.  But I am not 100% sure so I will stipulate that here.  

Edit:  Devin Church left Illinois but is going to Eastern Illinois.  Might have been one of them.

• Upvote 2

Cause he doesn't know crap and keeps cluttering up the board.  He is speculating, which we all can do, but passing it off as fact.  

I for one know we are talking to two different Big Ten RB's at the moment, one of them I believe is from the Gophers.  But I am not 100% sure so I will stipulate that here.  

Edit:  Devin Church left Illinois but is going to Eastern Illinois.  Might have been one of them.

Any speculation on who is might be with the Gophers? Only options I could see at RB from there would be Kirsch or Parks.

Because it is a flat out insult to the people who a lot of work and their own free time into digging up information and actually putting names and solid information out there, sharing it for everyone.  Throwing generalities with absolutely nothing concrete out there and then coming back after the fact and saying "I told you so" is just mindless clutter and all about "Look at me".  There are quite a few people on here that actually have some very good insider info but for one reason or another can't make it public.  That's fine but they aren't parading around pretending they do or don't know something.  And if they do bring something up, they actually provide some sort of tidbit that can at least give a clue.

• Upvote 2

Any speculation on who is might be with the Gophers? Only options I could see at RB from there would be Kirsch or Parks.

I have no idea, honestly.  Seems they want one more RB as evidenced by the Juco offer and this speculation.  

Minnesota's returning RB's are Rodrick Williams(SR), Jacob Kirsch(RsJR), Berkley Edwards(RsSO), Josh Parks(RsFR), Rodney Smith(RsFR), Jeff Jones(RsFR). Edwards, Jones, Smith, and Williams all should get decent carries and the only two I could really see transferring are Kirsch and Parks. Both of them are walk-ons and neither of them played at all this year although Kirsch has played 2 years of JC at Rochester.