SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

@CoachGigli: Two more future #UNDFBballers on board tonight! One more to go tomorrow for a clean sweep this weekend! #daybyday

Did we only have 3 kids on campus that weren't committed?

@CoachGigli: Two more future #UNDFBballers on board tonight! One more to go tomorrow for a clean sweep this weekend! #daybyday

Did we only have 3 kids on campus that weren't committed?

There is also a safety from Princeton MN on campus although I dont believe he has any type of offer unless he received something tonight. Also don't believe Key is going to be on campus until tomorrow based on some info I just got.

There is also a safety from Princeton MN on campus although I dont believe he has any type of offer unless he received something tonight. Also don't believe Key is going to be on campus until tomorrow based on some info I just got.

The kid from Princeton is named Tanner Palmborg, and it sounds like he just committed to UND. 

Proud to announce that I have committed to University Of North Dakota for next year 1f3c8.png1f3c8.png#UND #Blessed

0 replies0 retweets16 favorites

Retweet
 Favorite16

More

This staff is crushing recruiting this year. Carter has that first step and twitch that we need and also appears to have decent size for a corner. Palmborg looks like a solid player that could develop nicely.

Appears so- crushing it.

This class could snowball with a couple more big recruits seeing what we have done thus far. (Of course it all proves itself on the field)

UND football and Bubba are sure accumulating some good talent and constructing a heck of a 2015 class.

Of course, it all needs to hold up and work it's way out on the field, but judging by what Bubba and his staff were able to do with last year's less than adequate talent/depth, I think the development of these players will go good.

Good things ahead for UND football!

So a max class consists of 30 players doesn't it? Or did I just make that up in my head?

Technically, but since Hannibal and Sleight didn't show up last year I think this year 2 of the mid semester Jucos count on last years number. So could have 32 new faces for fall.

Are these Trey Andersons and Iwarri Smiths scheduled to visit?

Smith is a confirmed offer. Anderson is kind of a story. He was hurt his whole senior year but was on FBS teams radar coming into the year. He was quoted in a article that UND was the only D-1 program still in contact with him. So I assume Smith is coming in a week or so but Anderson is a real mystery.

I believe Smith is coming next weekend. Dulin committing could be a factor in getting Smith on board. Also, heard that we may only see a PWO QB in this class other than Heidlebaugh, if any. Staff appears to be confident in him there. But surprises do happen.