SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

dcameron, on 30 Dec 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Kingranch is living proof that, if God wanted to give the world an enema, he would put the tip in Fargo!!

Man, as a nurse I have NEVER heard this one.  After laughing for 5 minutes, I will commit this to memory!

Thanks,

And He has already been to Grand Forks to perform a Lobotomy...

dcameron, on 30 Dec 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Man, as a nurse I have NEVER heard this one.  After laughing for 5 minutes, I will commit this to memory!

Thanks,

And He has already been to Grand Forks to perform a Lobotomy...

Jerk store. Missed on that one Costanza.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like Bubba was in Rugby this morning and is heading down to Colorado later today - focus appears to be DL and DB (not sure if that is Colorado or in general).  Sounds like he's really excited about this class.

Probably/hopefully making a stop at Tyus Carter's house.  I really liked his film when I watched it. 

UND has reportedly offered juco RB Derrick Walker from New Mexico Military Institute.

I don't know if he's any good or what kind of competition he plays against in JUCO, but a 40-time under 4.4 is pretty dang fast, even for a running back, right?

I don't know if he's any good or what kind of competition he plays against in JUCO, but a 40-time under 4.4 is pretty dang fast, even for a running back, right?

I'm not sure about that 40 time.... He looks quick but not Adrian Peterson fast.

4.4 speed out of high school is blazing fast. Hard to believe actually.

For comparison's sake, Weston Dressler and Donovan Alexander were around 4.35 at UND.