SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Backstage with Tom: bincitysioux and His Stunt Double gfhockey:

http://youtu.be/DEio3lD4lSo

On topic: Haven't seen much regarding recruit targets in Section 8, besides the Moorhead kids. Got to be some gems hidden out there somewhere. Or is class of 2015 down?

Are you saying that gfhockey is move over on this board that bin? :p

Couldn't resist, carry on with the recruiting thread.  :whistling:

Are you saying that gfhockey is move over on this board that bin? :p

Couldn't resist, carry on with the recruiting thread. :whistling:

Not sure what you're saying... I posted video after gfhockey made same post as bincitysioux only an hour plus later, similar to how the stunt double in the video copies whatever the miz does. Seems the gfhockey persona wants to be a moderator so bad that he has decided to copy posts and portray himself as moderator worthy.

Guys like Schobert being on the recruiting radar shows that they are targeting the right guys. It'll come.

Looking at the commitments we have so far, what positions does everyone hope to see filled with the remaining commitments we get?

I would like to see some good athletes in these positions.

1.  Cornerback.  Seems like a pretty big need to me.  We don't have a lot of depth here, and even less experience.

2.  QB.  I think we need to get at least one or two a year.  I would expect we will always have issues with guys leaving if it looks like they aren't going to get playing time, and it could be hard to maintain depth if we don't recruit this position consistently.

3.  Defensive Line.  We have some good athletes returning, but not a lot of depth.

4.  Linebackers.  Its nice to have about 8 guys ready to play at all times with the way we use our LBs.

5  Tight end.

6.  Wide receiver - we need some speed.

Most people seem to be on the Trey Anderson bandwagon at QB as a diamond in the rough. Hopefully we offer. I'm still a little salty about not offering Connor Wilkie last year. I was fully onboard that bandwagon.

Anderson is on another level than Wilke. Mechanics and release wise he's really really good for a HS kid. I think that's why teams didn't go after Wilke, I honestly can't think of another reason.

He went to SW state? Dad played at UND?

I believe so. I don't think he played at all this year and probably doesn't fit our offense very well as he doesn't seem very mobile but he put up some ridiculous numbers in high school but I don't have much of an eye for QB talent.

I believe so. I don't think he played at all this year and probably doesn't fit our offense very well as he doesn't seem very mobile but he put up some ridiculous numbers in high school but I don't have much of an eye for QB talent.

You're on this board admitting you don't have an eye for talent? We're all experts here.