SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

We have a walk on who is projected as the #10 left tackle in the draft next year. He could have been at und right now with a schollie offer!

Yup and Mussman didn't offer even though alumni who knew the kid recommended him. Bohl didn't offer him either. Both schools were wrong, but the AC was lucky and got a great kid.

Apples to crab apples, we had to fill move up a division, you are done with that.

The staff obviously didn't feel so and the record on the field justified it.  Its the exact same thing.

I would also argue.."why the hell would Bohl need to sell out to win right away, it was a FIVE year transition period"?  Why not build from the ground up?

Let's do a ten year comparison.

You don't seem to understand. There is a thread for this discussion under other sports. That is where to compare UND and the Ag School. Some of your questions are ok . In answer to your questions that fit on this thread, we need to recruit the kids who will help move the program forward and win games and championships. We will go after area and local kids and get them when we can, but we are still going after the best kids we can get, who fit this program and coaching philosophy that put us in the best position to win. The coaches and most of us don't waste time comparing. We have lots of needs and this staff seems to be doing a good job of doing just that. Most of the commitments so far are N. Dak., Minn. and Manitoba kids.

Bohl had quite a few transfers his first few years at NDSU. You obviously aren't looking at UNDs class if you are hung up on a couple transfers. The majority of the class are ND, MN, & Manitoba hs kids. As the years progress and the team builds depth you will probably see 85-90% HS kids with maybe 1-2 transfers depending on need. Trust me, Bubba knows where the kids need to come from. There was an article in paper last week with him discussing it. I would expect another 3-4 ND kids in this class. UND is in very good hands with Bubba and his staff. All very well respected in the local HS circles.

Any chance to get kingranch suspended for a bit at least. Came on here looking to hear about UND recruits, not some NDSU fan trying to troll. 

I agree, I was excited when I came on tonight to see two new pages of activity to read up on, but then realized it was mostly kingranch bragging about NDSU's perfection.

Any chance to get kingranch suspended for a bit at least. Came on here looking to hear about UND recruits, not some NDSU fan trying to troll. 

How does kingranch still get to post here after hijacking this thread once again as he always does? If he was a UND troll on loserville.com he would have been banned a long time ago. Moderators....clean this up.

• Upvote 3