SiouxSports.com Forum

Gwoz resigns

dmksioux

He does not wear his jacket and tie for his pre-game interview, which by the way looks tack. Always wears it for the game though. Hey anyone making 400K could at least by a couple of nice Zegnas (http://www.zegna.com/us/home.html) or Brinonis (http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/category.jsp?masterId=cat000023&navAction=index&itemId=cat214402&fromDrawer=true&parentId=cat214202&ecid=BGSGDIbrioni&002=2132271&021=52019&006=24924461466&007=Search&008=&009=e&012=brioni&KID=2159e474-6ab8-7989-3af7-0000630d6cda).

Who gives a rip what he wears? Clothes do not make a man.

I was not the one who brought up suits. Blame that person and not me.

I apologize for not paying attention to the coach on the bench and paying attention to the team on the ice. He does wear a jacket on the bench. Though, the other poster brought up the word wardrobe...you would be the one that went to suits specifically.

Honestly, who cares what type of suit that Hak wears? He lives in Grand Forks, not New York City. That doesn't change who he is.

I apologize for not paying attention to the coach on the bench and paying attention to the team on the ice. He does wear a jacket on the bench. Though, the other poster brought up the word wardrobe...you would be the one that went to suits specifically.

Honestly, who cares what type of suit that Hak wears? He lives in Grand Forks, not New York City. That doesn't change who he is.

Gee when all coaches wear suits or jackets on the bench the term wardrobe would come into play.

I agree, some feminine talk going on around here! Must be time to stop coming to SS website for about five months! Complaining about Haks suits and how much he makes! Watchmaker must be a chick?

Hey! Don't insult the rest of us chicks who couldn't care less about his suits and ties! :p

Can someone send me an instant message when this thread gets past the fasion discussion?

In this hollow and lonely post-season time I'm Jones'n for something to read that can pass for interesting like putting ice on a burn and every time I open this thread its like reaching into the wet napkin only to find the last tiny chunk of ice melt the moment it touches my fingertips!

Via @WeissFC

EGF native. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Not suprising I had been hearing he was looking elsewhere since the news broke. One school that I've heard he could end up at next year is Duluth, I'd love for him to end up at UND but I just don't know how well the fit is scholarship wise since it sounds like he really doesn't want to play another year of juniors. I don't think he will be the last DU recruit to do this either.

I'm not positive on this, but I believe part of the reason he chose Denver before was because he wanted to get out of GF/EGF.

Not sure on that either but it could make sense. I might be mistaken but I thought he moved to EGF when he was older like in his teenage years so he really hasn't grown up his whole life in EGF either.

He is an EGF boy since day one.. Duluth may be an option for him as his dad played football their in college.. Dad is an EGF grad.. also und was interested but wanted him to play against higher competition before making offer and then Denver came in made offer before ntdp camp started

I'm not positive on this, but I believe part of the reason he chose Denver before was because he wanted to get out of GF/EGF.

I remember him saying that as well, but that was two years ago. Maybe (hopefully) his two years in Ann Arbor were enough time away from Greater Grand Forks.

Yup. I remember reading that as well. His reasoning made sense to me considering my reasons for going to UND were to get away from home, haha.