SiouxSports.com Forum

Gwoz resigns

dmksioux

So he wears nice suits and ties unlike Hakstol who could use some dressing tips. With the money Hakstol makes you would think he could buy some nice suits, shirts, and ties.

Are we watching the same Dave Hakstol? The one that I see has several ties and crisp shirts in blue, white, stripes, and I think he has a green one. Are you saying this because he doesn't wear a jacket? No one on our coaching staff does....probably because they find it more comfortable behind the bench to not be wearing them.

Wow there goes olkinourohouraaah (sp?;)

DU is going is dropping in every aspect ,....I wouldn't be suprised to see shore gone as well..

I think the firing of the GWOZ will drop DU down and set them back for quite some time

I think it hurts the NCHC as well

What an awesome post, yababy8! Spot on!

Thanks Ray77. It was kind of a gimmy for me. As I've mentioned on this forum before, my buddy and I watch all of the games on Tivo and there are a few things that always result in the rewind-pause-slow play-pause event. Of course there is the sweet play thing and then you always have to hit the remote when the camera man pans to the hot babes in the crowd :p (FightingSiouxNetwork was always better at that one). But there was none more fun than when the camera was on good ol Gwauzz! Man we could watch those segments about 15 times without pause in laughter. He was awesome. A completely in every way self-promoting hockey guy. But he was/is a hockey guy(unlike Lucia who I would not be nice to if I ever saw him in public).

Are we watching the same Dave Hakstol? The one that I see has several ties and crisp shirts in blue, white, stripes, and I think he has a green one. Are you saying this because he doesn't wear a jacket? No one on our coaching staff does....probably because they find it more comfortable behind the bench to not be wearing them.

He wears a suit jacket on the bench. He just wears cheap suits, shirts, and ties. They all wear suits on the bench at all games.

He does not wear his jacket and tie for his pre-game interview, which by the way looks tack. Always wears it for the game though. Hey anyone making 400K could at least by a couple of nice Zegnas (http://www.zegna.com/us/home.html) or Brinonis (http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/category.jsp?masterId=cat000023&navAction=index&itemId=cat214402&fromDrawer=true&parentId=cat214202&ecid=BGSGDIbrioni&002=2132271&021=52019&006=24924461466&007=Search&008=&009=e&012=brioni&KID=2159e474-6ab8-7989-3af7-0000630d6cda).

It is called simply dressing with class. Sorry but shopping for suits at Macys does not cut it.

Macy's actually has decent Hugo Boss suits (at least the Macy's at Southdale). Not that this is fashion week on SS.com.

You never go wrong with classic...that means Brooks Brothers or Polo Blue Label...You can go big with a Polo purple label...

Macy's actually has decent Hugo Boss suits (at least the Macy's at Southdale). Not that this is fashion week on SS.com.

You never go wrong with classic...that means Brooks Brothers or Polo Blue Label...You can go big with a Polo purple label...

Brooks would be a step up for Hak even. Boss are only so-so and nothing special. Polo purple is nice but black label is even nicer. Neimans or Hubert White are better stores.

Fire Hakstol! He wears cheap suits! The statement "I'm dumber by reading these posts" doesn't even come close on this one.

I heard Hakstol had red wine with fish last night for dinner...seriously, this is getting ridiculous! He needs to be canned STAT!

I heard Hakstol had red wine with fish last night for dinner...seriously, this is getting ridiculous! He needs to be canned STAT!

Actually the vino-culture d'jour now says that red wine is acceptable as a pairing with fish...as long as its not merlot... :lol: