SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

Via REA on Facebook:

28ja7hl.jpg

-Sale is Wednesday, July 31 from 6-8 PM at REA

-Must be present to purchase (no on-line or phone orders) and letters must be picked up at time of purchase (no shipping available)

-Cost is $250 per letter

-“Sioux” will be sold as a package only for $2,500

-Inventory sold as is with no warranty or guarantees

Great article about Zane.

Gothberg working on physical and mental game at North Dakota

In it they mention he had a foot infection during last year's tournament, which would be (could be) why Saunders got the start against Yale. Did they ever come out and say that last year? Maybe they did and I'm just not remembering it right now. Maybe I intentionally deleted that part of the year from my brain. Anyways, I think this goes to show that this will be Zane's team this year - his job to lose.

Great article about Zane.

Gothberg working on physical and mental game at North Dakota

In it they mention he had a foot infection during last year's tournament, which would be (could be) why Saunders got the start against Yale. Did they ever come out and say that last year? Maybe they did and I'm just not remembering it right now. Maybe I intentionally deleted that part of the year from my brain. Anyways, I think this goes to show that this will be Zane's team this year - his job to lose.

Yeah, I don't recall any explanation as to why Z didn't play that last game.

According to Brad's blog shootouts could be for real to decide OT games in the NCHC. As a former goalie I'm a fan of this. Games will still be counted as a tie, but I'm a fan of giving out the extra point.

My three shootout guys:

~Drake Caggiula

~Rocco (once the hockey gods let him score again)

~Mitch Mac. Heavy accurate shot. Thats even if he's in the lineup.... :lol:

Danny's been around town this summer. Care to make that comment to his face?

I wouldn't hesitate to say it to his face. Glad to see the hockey forum still has its sense of humor. And do you really think I'd be worried about all 5'9 180 lbs of him? Life's to short to not have a sense of humor.

• Upvote 1

Was pretty funny! Even his teammates have joked on twitter if I recall correctly.

Just getting numbers is exciting for the off season! lol

Thought Ausmus would take 2 since the big blue liners before him have worn it. Murphy, Tambelinni and Johnson will light the lamp many times this year! The numbers of knight, kristo and rowney.

When can they unofficialy, officially, unofficialy, officially practice?? Ha

I'm not sold on johnson yet, at this point I think he is overrated and so do nhl scouts/teams as within a year he goes from potential first round/second round pick to what the fifth round.

It could take him a bit as well but I like the mix of this class of forwards. They all don't need to be high draft picks. 3 freshman blue liners nightly and maybe 4 at times could be interesting though.

Does anyone know if stecher can play forward or is he a D man all the way??

GO SIOUX!