SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

You are correct. Midco is actively trying to get the sports channel on the satellite providers. It isn't Midco's decision to make. People should send messages and requests to the satellite providers rather than Midco. Actual customers sending those requests will get more response than non-customers.

Actual customers...that's where a large problem is....who wants to commit to a 2 year contract not knowing what you are getting?

I say Johnny Gaudreau is be a perfect candidate to play the role of Brendan Morrison...

To this day I wonder who wins in 1997 between UND and Michigan. UND clearly a better team than BU all three times they met that season, but I wonder what that Sunday in Wisconsin would have brought for the Sioux playing the #1 team in the country.

New year, new season, and a new group of kids coming in. I have a feeling we are going to be pleasantly surprised at how good they do. Are they going to win the league? Why not? Are they going to win the Frozen Four? Why not? This is college hockey and anything can and does happen. Happy thoughts everyone!

New year, new season, and a new group of kids coming in. I have a feeling we are going to be pleasantly surprised at how good they do. Are they going to win the league? Why not? Are they going to win the Frozen Four? Why not? This is college hockey and anything can and does happen. Happy thoughts everyone!

Agreed. I like it. Go SIOUX!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To this day I wonder who wins in 1997 between UND and Sacred Heart. UND clearly a better team than BU all three times they met that season, but I wonder what that Sunday in Wisconsin would have brought for the Sioux playing the #1 team in the country.

Would have been interesting...BEST TEAM WON!

Would have been interesting...BEST TEAM WON!

All the Duluth fans would hold us accountable for the 2011 if we say that though..... :lol:

UMD fans 2011: "Come on Michigan, come on Michigan, come on Michigan...."

UND fans 1997: "Come on BU, come on BU, come on BU...."

UND 2011 vs. Michigan 1997......The best team doesn't always win.... :p

All the Duluth fans would hold us accountable for the 2011 if we say that though..... :lol:

UMD fans 2011: "Come on Michigan, come on Michigan, come on Michigan...."

UND fans 1997: "Come on BU, come on BU, come on BU...."

UND 2011 vs. Michigan 1997......The best team doesn't always win.... :p

But they did on those days.
  • Upvote 2

I wonder what the Goalie situation will be this year - after some flashes from both that made me quite excited it seemed like neither guy could win the job. I was somewhat dissapointed overall. Any predictions?

I wonder what the Goalie situation will be this year - after some flashes from both that made me quite excited it seemed like neither guy could win the job. I was somewhat dissapointed overall. Any predictions?

You heard it here first, the freshman takes the reigns and is the go to guy at the end of the season.

(*Note: Poster usually wrong)

It's time to Gothberg to step up. We saw flashes of what he's capable of last year, he just wasn't consistent. Hopefully Goehring has done some fine-tuning and turned him into a championship goalie. :)

Gothbergs job....he'll keep it.

You heard it here first, the freshman takes the reigns and is the go to guy at the end of the season.

(*Note: Poster usually wrong)

**Note: If the afore-mentioned poster is usually wrong, then is the previous comment about being wrong actually incorrect?

• Upvote 3

I think we'll see the same goalie rotation again this year. Just a hunch. maybe this new kid gets a few starts as well, I hope I can spell his name by then.

Edited by Goon