SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

I meant they will upset some team who everyone outside of Sioux nation thinks should beat them.

miami? BU? SCSU? Omaha? I'm willing to bet UND gets 3-4 wins out of these four first half series. the bigger question is whch team will they lose to that no one thinks they should?

miami? BU? SCSU? Omaha? I'm willing to bet UND gets 3-4 wins out of these four first half series. the bigger question is whch team will they lose to that no one thinks they should?

3-4 wins in 8 games?? I'd certainly hope so.

They should get more than 3-4 wins.

They should get more than 3-4 wins.

Split in Miami, split in Boston, split with St. Clown, sweep Omaha.... 5 wins...

Assuming the underdog role? Could actually work well for the team. When was the last time a UND team was actually an underdog in their own conference?

I would consider the 2012 injury-plagued team to be an underdog. They won a TON of games, but based on paper statistics/shortened line-up, etc. they technically shouldn't have won near as many as they did...especially as the season wore on.

I would consider the 2012 injury-plagued team to be an underdog. They won a TON of games, but based on paper statistics/shortened line-up, etc. they technically shouldn't have won near as many as they did...especially as the season wore on.

Going into the season is what I mean. Maybe the first year in the new englestad? Or even the mid 90's?

Whoa! He liked it!

What a great goal that was...Chris Harrington got faked right out of his jock on that move.

My favorite part was Harrington completely gave up afterwards. He could have easily taken a penalty at the end to prevent Spirko from scoring the goal. He just watches Rusty put it home. Without looking can you remember who got the game winning goal that game?

My favorite part was Harrington completely gave up afterwards. He could have easily taken a penalty at the end to prevent Spirko from scoring the goal. He just watches Rusty put it home. Without looking can you remember who got the game winning goal that game?

Duh! It was Justin Duberman!

• Upvote 1