SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

• 3 weeks later...
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits

"The highest-ranked, uncommitted, college-eligible player ..." 

He is 96th. 

Costantini, a 6-foot, 178-pound center from St. Catharines, Ont., checked in at No. 96 in the North American skater rankings, making him a potential mid-round pick when the 2020 NHL Draft finally occurs next month.

Happy to have him? Heck-yah.
But this ain't Jonathan Toews ... yet. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2020 at 3:14 PM, The Sicatoka said:

"The highest-ranked, uncommitted, college-eligible player ..." 

He is 96th. 

Happy to have him? Heck-yah.
But this ain't Jonathan Toews ... yet. 

Is it a great pickup...maybe.  But someone has to be the highest uncommitted player  at any given point in time and a ton of '02s are already committed.  Either way, he's projected as a mid round guy.  Works for me.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:55 PM, scpa0305 said:

Is it a great pickup...maybe.  But someone has to be the highest uncommitted player  at any given point in time and a ton of '02s are already committed.  Either way, he's projected as a mid round guy.  Works for me.

More than likely a 4 year player which is usually always good 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Cole Spicer lining up with a Snuggerud and the Lucias kid whose parents built him a school and a hockey rink.

That U17 lineup is loaded.  Wow.  But then again they are the best 17 year olds in the USA.  

Should make for some great international competition in the coming years.  From what I'm reading Russia U17 is thoroughly loaded (including that Michkov phenom) and Canada is always stacked. What a fantastic opportunity for Spicer.    

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Should make for some great international competition in the coming years.  From what I'm reading Russia U17 is thoroughly loaded (including that Michkov phenom) and Canada is always stacked. What a fantastic opportunity for Spicer.    

The Snuggerud kid had a goal last night in a 6-4 loss, from none other than Mr. Spicer.  Highlights on Twitter.  

I'm excited for the season he will have with the talent he will practice against every day. 

Cole Spicer scores his first goal tonight and his center Snuggerud had a pair to go with it.

That kid can flat out score.  You can't teach finishing.  Couple of youth coaches around the state I've talked to expect huge things from this kid.  I honestly don't follow our recruits too much during the season, but this kid has such a high ceiling that the 17's will have me checking on them quite a bit. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

The Snuggerud kid had a goal last night in a 6-4 loss, from none other than Mr. Spicer.  Highlights on Twitter.  

I'm excited for the season he will have with the talent he will practice against every day. 

What’s the handle for twitter to follow?