SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 10:53 PM, farce poobah said:

Corban Knight with his first goal of the season tonight.

Almost as cool is that Jaromir Jagr assisted.   (Great trivia answer someday.)

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2015020511

Knight is certainly making a case for himself in Florida.  I think his FO win % is in the upper 60s right now.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Anyone else have a problem with Tambelleave-y being listed here?  He didn't earn recognition as a UND alum, IMO.

I agree.  I think that everytime we get those updates.  Why claim a guy that couldn't even make it a full year?

31 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Anyone else have a problem with Tambelleave-y being listed here?  He didn't earn recognition as a UND alum, IMO.

Totally agree.  I even tweeted this to them last year when they were listing him.  I received no response.  I ignore his numbers.

On 12/22/2015 at 7:43 PM, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Anyone catch the MN Hockey Moms show with Lee Goren's wife?  Saw a Strib article about it and can't say I'm too surprised it was made, especially if one of the moms is a good caricature of what was presented in Fargo.  Then again I only skated ponds and parks growing up so no frame of reference for a hockey mom stereotype.

I saw the initial episode.  Funny stuff.  I am familiar with the Wisconsin mom whose kid "isn't allowed" to play.  The show never discusses why - she and her kid have been kicked out of one and I believe two different associations because of her antics.  Of course, the show makes her and her kid look like saints.  Not the case at all.