SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

4 hours ago, Cratter said:

Dave claims a college fund for his 5 grandkids.

I'd probably sell mine too after 30 years. He's got the memories. It could otherwise end up in one of his kids attic someday. Might as well go to a collector who will proudly display it along side all his other expensive collectables.

Should be in the UND Olympian display case

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Blues called up J. Schmaltz

15 hours ago, ClassB said:

I no joke was thinking: "Huh, haven't heard much about Schmaltz, wonder what he's up to." logged onto twitter and saw that he was called up. Thats great!

Great quote about Marty Brodeur giving Schmaltzy the news he was going up for the first time....

"That was pretty cool," Schmaltz said. "I didn't really know what to say at the time. I was just kind of lost in his eyes, I guess, when he told me the news."

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...

my little boy (5 years old) made a video playing knee hockey for "mr. Oshie" my little guy is showing his moves in a Fighting Sioux jersey...anybody know anyway that I can send it to Osh...I don't ask for anything, I just think its cool- especially since we were in Minny and now live in Seattle (Tj's old stomping grounds).  If you know how I can get it to him, please pm me...I am not a weirdo fan, I have personal relationships from way back with a few guys who made it to the show.

21 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

my little boy (5 years old) made a video playing knee hockey for "mr. Oshie" my little guy is showing his moves in a Fighting Sioux jersey...anybody know anyway that I can send it to Osh...I don't ask for anything, I just think its cool- especially since we were in Minny and now live in Seattle (Tj's old stomping grounds).  If you know how I can get it to him, please pm me...I am not a weirdo fan, I have personal relationships from way back with a few guys who made it to the show.

Twitter @TJOshie77 .....

Wait a bit he's going to OT in Philly with Dave right now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...