James Hagens - brother committed to Harvard

Shane Vansaghi

Noah Lapointe - brother plays at Michigan

EJ Emery

Logan Hensler - follows Brad Berry 

Sam Laurila

Dakoda Rheaume-Mullen 

Nick Kempf - last goalie UND got from there did very well 

The top line is uncommitted be nice to get all three or even just two of them. 

Even just two of the top line?

9 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Hensler doesn't turn 16 until next month; it's possible he is a sophomore and can't commit until next August.

This is correct - he’s a young one. There was discussion on him back in August on Twitter and it was mentioned he can’t commit for another year. 

16 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Cole Eiserman choosing the Goohers stings

If it makes you feel better the scheduling agreement with the Gophers ends after next season and there’s apparently not a new scheduling agreement in place once that ends, so we might never see him while he’s there.  

21 hours ago, brianvf said:

Anyone heard where Mitchell Miller is playing this year?
I would've bet that he'd get picked up by some college team after his monster year in the USHL last season.

Strange you wrote this, I just popped into this forum to write the same thing. Someone needs to give this kid a chance…way too talented to just disappear 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

We’re we even after him? Other than a big 5 nations, his production doesn’t necessarily pop 

I don’t know for sure, but I kind of feel like it was just assumed we were. But considering we tend to recruit mostly out of junior hockey these days and he’s at Shattuck I never really thought he was considered a high priority.

1 hour ago, I Ranger said:

A list of college coaches(including assistants) that are the best recruiters? 

Ya…Jackson was an honorable mention. Author could have easily been a Sioux hater. #1 was a Mankato guy…Denver has two in the top 10 I believe 

edit- it was actually Cory Pronman. Not sure how much he knows about college puck but he is a high end hockey sport writer for sure.

21 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Ya…Jackson was an honorable mention. Author could have easily been a Sioux hater. #1 was a Mankato guy…Denver has two in the top 10 I believe 

edit- it was actually Cory Pronman. Not sure how much he knows about college puck but he is a high end hockey sport writer for sure.

Are they taking into account, how easy/hard it is to recruit to certain programs?   Maybe Mankato is #1 because they don't have all the built in advantages.  Minnesota fans would say Mankato is #1 because they are all 25 year olds.  I would say they do a great job at finding guys that will fit their style of play and have a great work ethic.  

I’nm sure some recruits will trickle in over the next for months or there will be a slight off period. 

Leagues/hockey started up, will give the coaches time to review some players and get a sample size of data.

UND’s season starts too soon, so I like to focus on the team and the present. 

This team “should” be good. We shall see. 

57 minutes ago, tnt said:

Are they taking into account, how easy/hard it is to recruit to certain programs?   Maybe Mankato is #1 because they don't have all the built in advantages.  Minnesota fans would say Mankato is #1 because they are all 25 year olds.  I would say they do a great job at finding guys that will fit their style of play and have a great work ethic.  

The Herb Brooks approach.  Or at least his Olympics approach.