SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

6 minutes ago, homer said:

“I want what’s best for the program”.  

“I not even sure I’ll watch the game this weekend”.  

Hahahaha...sorry there are more compelling games going on in my area...and I've really enjoyed watching some of the top FCS games in the country on ESPN+ week in and week out.

Ya know...just two weeks ago I would have thought we were in the mix for that...wash rinse repeat year in year out...

ISU(blue) is 0-7.  We are 4-3.  It is what it is.  I'm not making the 400+ mile round trip on icy roads for it.  This post seems to imply that I need to be blindingly loyal to the program.  That's not how I look at it...

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, UND08 said:

Hahahaha...sorry there are more compelling games going on in my area...and I've really enjoyed watching some of the top FCS games in the country on ESPN+ week in and week out.

Ya know...just two weeks ago I would have thought we were in the mix for that...wash rinse repeat year in year out...

ISU(blue) is 0-7.  We are 4-3.  It is what it is.  I'm not making the 400+ mile round trip on icy roads for it.  This post seems to imply that I need to be blindingly loyal to the program.  That's not how I look at it...

Nobody is saying anything about blind loyalty. If you don't want to watch the game, then don't. Announcing it to everybody like some badge of honor is weird. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Nobody is saying anything about blind loyalty. If you don't want to watch the game, then don't. Announcing it to everybody like some badge of honor is weird. 

Take it how you want.  ISU is bad, and is ALWAYS bad.  We are "ok" if not bipolar...the weather sucks...there's a lot going on.  It is what it is...

23 minutes ago, UND08 said:

Take it how you want.  ISU is bad, and is ALWAYS bad.  We are "ok" if not bipolar...the weather sucks...there's a lot going on.  It is what it is...

UND football as a program under Bubba has bipolar disorder … that is actually quite accurate. Good summation. Need new leadership to change it.

1 minute ago, shep said:

It's Military Appreciation day tomorrow and I love the Field size flag, but even with that, do we hit 7,500 tomorrow?

Announced May be that high but butts in seat wont

weather, loss last week, hockey at home , 

14 hours ago, shep said:

It's Military Appreciation day tomorrow and I love the Field size flag, but even with that, do we hit 7,500 tomorrow?

Posted in ticket forum but have four tickets if anyone wants them. Can't make it today.

14 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Hockey at home meant that I was 100% going to be at the football game on any weekend as a student.  I miss those days.  Wake up, have a few cold ones, head over to the Al and walk over to the tailgating to see if I knew anyone willing to hand out beers or shots at no cost to a college student beforehand.  Then hit a pregame somewhere after the football game before heading to the Ralph.  

After that you headed down town and hit the $2.50 yag bombs at Sledsters before regretting it on Sunday morning before heading to the Chester Fritz to try and get a degree.    

Might have to enlarge picture to read it but this is at The Spud Jr. 

42715.jpeg