SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

38 minutes ago, UND Football Fan said:

I’m expecting us to come out and execute the game plan and we win comfortably. Historically Bubba’s teams follow up a blowout loss with a home win. The exception was probably 2017 season.

The win is essential.  UND wins 27-13.

Win. At home. Average to below average team. Not gonna get excited about this one, but I’ll be there supporting as usual.

Call me when this team learns how to show up on the road. @ Murray State and @ South Dakota loom large. Win both of those and you’ll have people’s attention.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Win. At home. Average to below average team. Not gonna get excited about this one, but I’ll be there supporting as usual.

Call me when this team learns how to show up on the road. @ Murray State and @ South Dakota loom large. Win both of those and you’ll have people’s attention.

The Fighting Tarzans should take care of business in this one.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dustin said:

Yes. Needs to be Drake and WIU style. 

I agree, it should be a win like that. And even if it is.....it will tell us absolutely nothing about our team. Nothing about our team that we don't already know I should say.

Listening to the 360 pod on this weekend's game. Good news, they don't think Ziebarth will be out long term (although out this weekend). Bad news sounds like a skeleton crew at RB with Smith potential out as well. Wilson might be out as well. 

22 minutes ago, AJS said:

Listening to the 360 pod on this weekend's game. Good news, they don't think Ziebarth will be out long term (although out this weekend). Bad news sounds like a skeleton crew at RB with Smith potential out as well. Wilson might be out as well. 

Seidl time to shine. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Him and any freshman can play the rest of the season (outside of Tai, who can only play 3 of the next 4 and keep his redshirt)
Rucker's shirt is burned at this point as well.

Burned as in he will play every game the rest of the year?

13 hours ago, AJS said:

Listening to the 360 pod

Funniest part of the 'cast was when Kelly said "some of the biggest idiots on earth exist on that board!"  The fun part is thinking everyone who disagrees with you is the "idiot", regardless of who you are. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1