SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

8 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Funniest part of the 'cast was when Kelly said "some of the biggest idiots on earth exist on that board!"  The fun part is thinking everyone who disagrees with you is the "idiot", regardless of who you are. :)

I also LOVED Shannon getting all butthurt over the term 'cottontop' :D:lol: 

Those guys on the Pod are some of the most sensitive people around

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Funniest part of the 'cast was when Kelly said "some of the biggest idiots on earth exist on that board!"  The fun part is thinking everyone who disagrees with you is the "idiot", regardless of who you are. :)

Not a good way to sell insurance, calling people idiots

does Tommy have a short leash this week?  I doubt it 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I wonder what idiots he is referring to?:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

I’ll put my résumé/CV up against Kelly’s any day. This is getting ridiculous …

This divide they’re creating is the beginning of the end. The divide on this forum of anonymous people isn’t because we want drama or are “idiots”; the divide is because folks are seeing inevitable change is necessary. The change does not necessarily need to be staff/jobs, but it should be part of the discussion. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I’ll put my résumé/CV up against Kelly’s any day. This is getting ridiculous …

This divide they’re creating is the beginning of the end. The divide on this forum of unanimous people isn’t because we want drama or are “idiots”; the divide is because folks are seeing inevitable change is necessary. The change does not necessarily need to be staff/jobs, but it should be part of the discussion. 

Why do you feel you're one of the people they are talking about?  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Pretty obvious anyone against the status quo is being referred to (and also now criticized and named-called)  …

might be reading a little too much into the podcost..  Shannon's comment seemed like he was making a joke out of the cottontops and grey hairs to me.. lots of references to Buicks as well. Kelly's comment about idiots also cracked me up.. There are some comments on these pages that are really crazy.. Im sure we have all made them some more than others.

I enjoyed the podcast like normal.. it was a nice distraction.  Didnt realize that the RB group was quite as banged up as they said.  Should be a fun couple of weeks to see some of the younger guys in the room and Im hoping to see some quality time from our backup QB's as well.   

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dustin said:

The cool part about now is that the full roster can be utilized without reservations.  Might even have a Jerry sighting now, which I know will bring so much joy to any true fan of UND football.

Probably means Im not a true fan.  Im much more excited about seeing Feeney with some quality time than seeing any of Jerry.  I hope they are both great

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

What did they do?  Who was it that called others fairies cuz they don’t agree with an opinion? 

You said you would put your résumé/CV up against Kelly’s “any day”.
Well, todays is the day. Let’s hear what makes you and for that matter your little group of self proclaimed experts so much more knowledgeable than everyone else. I’ve seen no evidence that you nor your pals, collectively or individually, know more about FB than others here.  Those who proclaim themselves as experts it usually means they are only experts in their own minds  

You and your pals make valid points at times but your recurrent nonsense about how those who don’t agree with you at times means they are satisfied with mediocrity, admin and coaches are afraid, are cowards, can’t lead, are too old, etc. detract from your valid points. It lends one to wonder about your sparkling CV. 

Kelly can fill in the blanks if he wishes, but I remember part of his. Kelly was a 3 time all-Conf player and a 2 time All-American for UND. He was an outstanding FB, Basketball and baseball player for Bismarck Century. He worked for an Engineering firm in DL and has returned to Fargo with an insurance firm that just made a huge donation for HPC phase 2. 

You said you would put your résumé/CV(credentials)  up. Are you a man of your word or not?  If not, your credentials mean nothing.

Kelly probably isn't going to see this. No need to do tricks on it like that pal. 

• Downvote 3

39 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

What did they do?  Who was it that called others fairies cuz they don’t agree with an opinion? 

You said you would put your résumé/CV up against Kelly’s “any day”.
Well, todays is the day. Let’s hear what makes you and for that matter your little group of self proclaimed experts so much more knowledgeable than everyone else. I’ve seen no evidence that you nor your pals, collectively or individually, know more about FB than others here.  Those who proclaim themselves as experts it usually means they are only experts in their own minds  

You and your pals make valid points at times but your recurrent nonsense about how those who don’t agree with you at times means they are satisfied with mediocrity, admin and coaches are afraid, are cowards, can’t lead, are too old, etc. detract from your valid points. It lends one to wonder about your sparkling CV. 

Kelly can fill in the blanks if he wishes, but I remember part of his. Kelly was a 3 time all-Conf player and a 2 time All-American for UND. He was an outstanding FB, Basketball and baseball player for Bismarck Century. He worked for an Engineering firm in DL and has returned to Fargo with an insurance firm that just made a huge donation for HPC phase 2. 

You said you would put your résumé/CV(credentials)  up. Are you a man of your word or not?  If not, your credentials mean nothing.

What this guy said!