SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Kelly probably isn't going to see this. No need to do tricks on it like that pal. 

Nothing tricky. Guy says he will provide his résumé/CV “any day”.  Time to man up. Kelly isn’t the guy bragging about his CV.

1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

What did they do?  Who was it that called others fairies cuz they don’t agree with an opinion? 

You said you would put your résumé/CV up against Kelly’s “any day”.
Well, todays is the day. Let’s hear what makes you and for that matter your little group of self proclaimed experts so much more knowledgeable than everyone else. I’ve seen no evidence that you nor your pals, collectively or individually, know more about FB than others here.  Those who proclaim themselves as experts it usually means they are only experts in their own minds  

You and your pals make valid points at times but your recurrent nonsense about how those who don’t agree with you at times means they are satisfied with mediocrity, admin and coaches are afraid, are cowards, can’t lead, are too old, etc. detract from your valid points. It lends one to wonder about your sparkling CV. 

Kelly can fill in the blanks if he wishes, but I remember part of his. Kelly was a 3 time all-Conf player and a 2 time All-American for UND. He was an outstanding FB, Basketball and baseball player for Bismarck Century. He worked for an Engineering firm in DL and has returned to Fargo with an insurance firm that just made a huge donation for HPC phase 2. 

You said you would put your résumé/CV(credentials)  up. Are you a man of your word or not?  If not, your credentials mean nothing.

Nothing like a personal criticism of the “idiots” during a discussion to signify you’re right … whether during a podcast or otherwise. Thanks again, ironically, for another one of your very own superiority posts. You wouldn’t think you’d be so insecure, but then again …

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Nothing tricky. Guy says he will provide his résumé/CV “any day”.  Time to man up. Kelly isn’t the guy bragging about his CV.

He is the guy who used the word “idiots” … but I suppose you still can’t get over the “fairy” reference. You’ll be okay. Move on. I don’t have to prove myself to you. You’ve had your day (or decades), now slow down and settle down. You’d think you would understand the concept of personal attacks in debates, and Kelly started this one by saying in general there are “idiots” commenting on here, I disagreed, implied we aren’t all actual idiots with my comment, but yet here you are. You took it literally, and you just couldn’t help yourself, could you … 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

You’re a cottontop so you didn’t get the tricks reference :D not your fault!

I said in an earlier post that the 360 guys are the most sensitive people out there. Well @iramurphy @jdub27 @SiouxBoys @SD UND are on top of that list as well. Never seen guys with such fragile egos on a public sports forum :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

He is the guy who used the word “idiots” … but I suppose you still can’t get over the “fairy” reference. You’ll be okay. Move on. I don’t have to prove myself to you. You’ve had your day (or decades), now slow down and settle down. You’d think you would understand the concept of personal attacks in debates, and Kelly started this one by saying in general there are “idiots” commenting on here, I disagreed, implied we aren’t all actual idiots with my comment, but yet here you are. You took it literally, and you just couldn’t help yourself, could you … 

It's pretty simple. You said you'd put your resume up against Kelly's. We're all waiting...

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Nothing like a personal criticism of the “idiots” during a discussion to signify you’re right … whether during a podcast or otherwise. Thanks again, ironically, for another one of your very own superiority posts. You wouldn’t think you’d be so insecure, but then again …

Master of deflection.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

It's pretty simple. You said you'd put your resume up against Kelly's. We're all waiting...

There certainly are some “idiots” on this forum, but we likely disagree on who is who. We can agree to disagree, but I’m not feeding into this frenzy of ridiculousness. All for what? To expand beyond UND football disagreements and foster an environment more in-tune to personal attacks. No thanks.

6 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I said in an earlier post that the 360 guys are the most sensitive people out there. Well @iramurphy @jdub27 @SiouxBoys @SD UND are on top of that list as well. Never seen guys with such fragile egos on a public sports forum :D

Sorry, but I don’t qualify as a “cotton top”.  I didn’t respond to a post about me. A guy says he is going to show us his résumé/CV I took him for his word. I would like to read it.
I’m not defending the 360 guys I haven’t heard their podcast. I normally don’t listen to podcasts. Has nothing to do with egos. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Sorry, but I don’t qualify as a “cotton top”.  I didn’t respond to a post about me. A guy says he is going to show us his résumé/CV I took him for his word. I would like to read it.
I’m not defending the 360 guys I haven’t heard their podcast. I normally don’t listen to podcasts. Has nothing to do with egos. 

Pretty obvious it’s a lose-lose situation at this point given this shark frenzy. Last thing I want is escalation of personal attacks, but looks like you (and others) couldn’t help yourself and leave it alone. 360 guys do good work, but I didn’t agree with the blanket “idiot” comment, and yet, here we are. You’ll all be okay. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Pretty obvious it’s a lose-lose situation at this point given this shark frenzy. Last thing I want is escalation of personal attacks, but looks like you (and others) couldn’t help yourself and leave it alone. 360 guys do good work, but I didn’t agree with the blanket “idiot” comment, and yet, here we are. You’ll all be okay. 

When it comes to personal attacks you can't help yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

You his said there are “some idiots” on this forum. It seems you agree with Kelly.
If you aren’t going to provide your résumé/CV then say so and we move on. Don’t get your grundies in a bunch when some of us want clarification of your posts. 
I don’t care if you and your pals feel better debating my comments, making derogatory/critical comments toward me, especially if I say stuff that sounds stupid. It’s a social media forum. 
It might be interesting to debate the future of the program over a couple of beers but you lose me with the name calling and comments about mediocrity, laziness, cowards etc. 

We have derailed this thread so I’m done. 
PM me if you wish to debate, trade barbs etc. Same for the rest of your posse. 

I apologize to the rest for my part in derailing the thread. 

Sure, Kelly and I agree. We can settle there and move on.

And the whole “my pals” and “posse” take is ridiculous. I don’t personally know any of those in my “posse”, they just happen to agree with my comments every once and awhile. It’s okay we don’t all see things the same way, but for UND football to take the next steps, it would be nice to have a comprehensive effective vision that does not take 20-30 years to accomplish. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I’ll put my résumé/CV up against Kelly’s any day. This is getting ridiculous …

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I don’t have to prove myself to you. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

We can agree to disagree, but I’m not feeding into this frenzy of ridiculousness. 

Pretty sure calling people idiots and not addressing the actual concerns is the deflection …

Pretty obvious it’s a lose-lose situation at this point given this shark frenzy. Last thing I want is escalation of personal attacks, but looks like you (and others) couldn’t help yourself and leave it alone. 

Hopefully you know someone at Altru, you might have gotten hurt back pedaling that fast. Pretty impressive tail turn quickly shifted into blaming others. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I’m offended I didn’t make this list :(

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Hopefully you know someone at Altru, you might have gotten hurt back pedaling that fast. Pretty impressive tail turn quickly shifted into blaming others. 

No backpedaling, just don’t want to go down a tangent of ridiculousness that some carry into. @iramurphy couldn’t help himself. He went full blown hook line and sinker on that post, and his “posse” backed him up. On this forum, we still have some (probably the older generation termed “cotton-tops” I guess) who take things way out of context. My guess is topics are going to get derailed easily now because apathy has set in. Easy to get distracted. UND football under the current leadership just can’t maintain the regional excitement: too ridiculously inconsistent, and of course god awful on the road. 

15 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

No backpedaling, just don’t want to go down a tangent of ridiculousness that some carry into. @iramurphy couldn’t help himself. He went full blown hook line and sinker on that post, and his “posse” backed him up. On this forum, we still have some (probably the older generation termed “cotton-tops” I guess) who take things way out of context. My guess is topics are going to get derailed easily now because apathy has set in. Easy to get distracted. UND football under the current leadership just can’t maintain the regional excitement: too ridiculously inconsistent, and of course god awful on the road. 

Quit making lame excuses, blaming other people and just admit you were never actually going to followup with your "threat" to show off your CV/resume and move on. No one actually believed that you would follow through on something and now you're just looking worse by refusing to own up to it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3