SiouxSports.com Forum

Goldy visits the Ralph

Wilbur

1 hour ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Sounds like we may be wearing green jerseys for fri night? Idk

Did you see this mentioned somewhere? I know there’s a green out but that usually doesn’t have anything to do with what we wear on ice so I’m assuming we will still wear white jerseys. 

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Did you see this mentioned somewhere? I know there’s a green out but that usually doesn’t have anything to do with what we wear on ice so I’m assuming we will still wear white jerseys. 

I think she means us as the fans are going to wear green for the "Green out".

3 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Just the Ralph fb page. But it's probably just the fans. In the past they have done white-outs I know with the home whites. 

1 hour ago, Sweethockey said:

IMG_6392.thumb.png.46d05756570342896edafa79fb72b19c.png

I wish they would just ditch this idea. We've tried the white out and green outs before and our crowd just has never caught on. Sure there will be probably 70% wearing green but it will never be like those NHL arenas where literally everyone is doing it. 

48 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

I wish they would just ditch this idea. We've tried the white out and green outs before and our crowd just has never caught on. Sure there will be probably 70% wearing green but it will never be like those NHL arenas where literally everyone is doing it. 

I imagine they hand out t-shirts at pro events, don’t they?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 10/18/2023 at 12:28 PM, siouxforce19 said:

Herald stated the team will wear green jerseys on Friday

28 minutes ago, Brett0909 said:

First thought was man, I miss Pinto…we were lucky to have him for a couple years and great to see him still repping  UND…get that guy the contract he deserves!

Followed quickly by…don’t let siouxkid see this or he’ll be calling Shane up to make sure to correct him that it’s not a rivalry. (Tongue in cheek my man, but maybe try to limit the telling everyone else whether they should consider it a rivalry or not). We all miss what it once was, but most still consider it a big one. 

Yeah, doesn't Pinto realize that the rivalry died after the 2013 WCHA Final Five? :silly:

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I'm anxious to see how Minnesota handles the crowd driven push by UND right away.  I'm envisioning UND coming out fast and physical, the likes of which Minnesota hasn't seen to this point.

I think this is a great point. We are more senior in terms of games played, with Minny being rather young. I'd bet this will be the loudest and most raucous atmosphere a majority of their kids have ever played (I guess the same could be said for some of our transfers, too). Gotta come out hard. 

Man, if we pot one early...