SiouxSports.com Forum

2025 Recruiting

geaux_sioux

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

He doesn’t even list himself as a qb on his Twitter. His highlights don’t show much passing. Really hoping he’s not offered as a qb.

From what I have heard it sounds like Starcevic will be a linebacker in college.  Parks will almost definitely be a QB. I went to a few of his games this last year and I think he played less than 10 defensive plays.  You also check Parks' twitter and he has already been to a few college camps as a QB prospect. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

He doesn’t even list himself as a qb on his Twitter. His highlights don’t show much passing. Really hoping he’s not offered as a qb.

His twitter page has his stats ... 1,261 pass yds. with  19TD and 8 INT. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 1:27 PM, AJS said:

I would like to see UND get more aggressive with offers, especially with the bigger names locally / state-wide. Can't hurt to be first every once and a while. 

Hopefully, all the OC drama/turnover hasn't put 2025 recruiting too far behind.  Regardless, UND must have a number of formal offers out by now.  Locally, I've seen offers to:

1. Jake Starcevic, Kindred; QB/LB

2.Jack Shaffer, Bismarck; OL

3. Walker Braaten, Westhope; QB/Athlete

4. Kade Pietrzak, West Fargo; DL (with 21 offers, including multiple B1G, Big 12)

There must be more ....

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SooToo said:

Hopefully, all the OC drama/turnover hasn't put 2025 recruiting too far behind.  Regardless, UND must have a number of formal offers out by now.  Locally, I've seen offers to:

1. Jake Starcevic, Kindred; QB/LB

2.Jack Shaffer, Bismarck; OL

3. Walker Braaten, Westhope; QB/Athlete

4. Kade Pietrzak, West Fargo; DL (with 21 offers, including multiple B1G, Big 12)

There must be more ....

I believe there was an offer out to a young man from Thompson like a week ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

Have heard through the grapevine you’ve extended an offer to Griffin Broderick, lb/rb from Minot High. Looking for confirmation. 

Yep, says so on Twitter.

59 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

One of the few times that I've personally known a student athlete on a UND team.  Congrats to him and his family.  I believe he would have known/played with Starcevic, so maybe that can lure him here, too.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

One of the few times that I've personally known a student athlete on a UND team.  Congrats to him and his family.  I believe he would have known/played with Starcevic, so maybe that can lure him here, too.

He’s a great kid! Happy he’s coming to UND! 

21 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

From Thompson, projected as a tight end.

Great to see North Dakota kids committing to flag ship u.

now let’s see how our new strength and conditioning coach can get these kids ready