SiouxSports.com Forum

Wilbur

Brutal attendance figures for the Bison. Can’t blame it on “well that’s the way it is”. Look at the other schools. Bison fans just don’t care anymore unless it’s the Jacks, Hawks, or Frisco. I mean, this is a quarterfinal playoff game. Best fanbase in the FCS?!!  Please. Might have one of the best teams, but definitely not the best fans anymore. Lazy and entitled, just saving their money for their Frisco tickets. 

can’t wait to see 12K next weekend in a semifinal game!!

506417A9-17C5-4BD1-A35A-0BD8E241587E.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

I don’t blame NDSU.

Sac State however …. 

Well, there was the bartering of MVC bids vs seedings for both SDSU and NDSU.  MVFC with 3 teams in..  vs the WAC - Atlantic with 5 teams in.  And let's not start with the placement of games.  The conference rep for MVFC was absolutely self serving and he should have his position as conference rep revoked.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It’s just a broken record at this point. Home playoffs year after year … pure b*llshit

Why do you describe it as b*llshit? NDSU would have been on the road this coming weekend if Sac St could have held their home field advantage. What would you have done differently? NDSU as a 4 seed? That could have played out exactly the same as this year did with a higher seed losing at home. 
I can understand it being frustrating, but I wouldn’t describe it as BS.