SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 11/19/2022

SiouxFan100

18 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

Predictions

If UND wins:  They make the playoffs, don’t get a seed.  NDSU doesn’t get seeded.
If NDSU wins:  NDSU gets a 3 seed. UND makes the playoffs if a 1 score game.  They don’t make the playoffs if a 3 score or more game.  On the bubble with a 2 score result. 

Final score 28-20 NDSU. 

UND’s defense still doesn’t give me enough confidence to predict a win today. Also, the offense has not shown they can score enough points against NDSU in previous matchups. I hope I am wrong.  I do believe UND has done enough to make the playoff field. 

The NCAA FCS selection committee is not going to do us a favor - we'll need to convincingly earn our way.
U N Iowa is usual favorite to overate/place, which in this case could also include Youngstown.
NDSU is the darling of FCS, jumping them in the playoffs with a H2H advantage is still ?

UND possibly could still have some hangover from when the State AG sued the NCAA.
I sure hope we can win and only have to deal with what happens with an 8-3 record. That'd be more on earn our way scenario vs. at the hands of the committee's ambiguous will.